The history of the Westshoremen

I think part of the thing in 83 was that Dan was in junior corps prior to that, and wasn't around the old crazy beer drinkers (and others) until he hit Westshore...we MAY have ruined him! :devil: I started as a 13 year old in the Chocolatiers, and BEER was sold at practice! :blink:

between you guys, West Chester and the Crossmen...yeah he's been ruined :tongue:

between you guys, West Chester and the Crossmen...yeah he's been ruined :tongue:

Crossmen? when I see pictures of the year he marched they looked like the d-a-m-n MUCHACHO'S!!! :tongue:

Reading's 84 line had a lot of ex-Crossmen in it...they knew how to party right!!!!

Crossmen? when I see pictures of the year he marched they looked like the d-a-m-n MUCHACHO'S!!! :tongue:

Reading's 84 line had a lot of ex-Crossmen in it...they knew how to party right!!!!

don't forget, he taught there for 3 years before coming back to Westshore too.

and WCU

Obviously winner because of the "literal sense" of the phrase! :devil:

I think Rickie Lee won it twice, and was the only two time winner!

And I still have them both :).... it's amazing to see just how much i have matured... just received an award from PMI Global (Project Management Institute) in October for Recognition of Excellance for Volunteer Leader. Hmmmmm did i use the word matured. My wife will beg to differ.

Hey Ben... look out Meeeechigan is putting together a heck of a coaching staff.

And I still have them both :).... it's amazing to see just how much i have matured... just received an award from PMI Global (Project Management Institute) in October for Recognition of Excellance for Volunteer Leader. Hmmmmm did i use the word matured. My wife will beg to differ.

Hey Ben... look out Meeeechigan is putting together a heck of a coaching staff.

Yeah, but they still have the sucky players Dick Rod recruited! :thumbup:

They'll probably have it back together by the time PSU plays them again...but maybe the Paterno's will be gone by then and things will be different :blink:

I hope JayPA is gone now

He doesn't bother me...I wish the o-line staff would leave!

Read in Hbg paper today Bill Radel passed away...listed that he was a member.

i dont know that name

I don't either...must have been from the pre 70's gang...