The history of the Westshoremen

look! up in the sky! It's a bid...it's a plane...LOL

Daaaa na na na naaaaaaaaaa Daaaaa daaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaa............

Daaaa na na na naaaaaaaaaa RICKIE LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Daaaa na na na naaaaaaaaaa RICKIE LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

I thought it went like this:

Daaaa na na na naaaaaaaaaa Penalty Man!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Sorry I did not make it to the rehearsal today as I working a new job. I recently got my CDL and now driving 18 wheelers coast to coast with my wife. At this point in time, I am not sure we will not be able to attend the last SIB. We will try to make it though, will have to keep everyone posted.

be sure to let Gut and Moyer know.

good rehearsal today. Talked to W....weird conversation, even for him, but he's doing well.

be sure to let Gut and Moyer know.

good rehearsal today. Talked to W....weird conversation, even for him, but he's doing well.

Does he plan on the rest of 1982-83-84??? We've been waiting since last year! :tongue:

Sorry I did not make it to the rehearsal today as I working a new job. I recently got my CDL and now driving 18 wheelers coast to coast with my wife. At this point in time, I am not sure we will not be able to attend the last SIB. We will try to make it though, will have to keep everyone posted.

Scotty congrats on the job! I'm ready to start looking myself. (although I could REALLY get used to this lifestyle!)

Does he plan on the rest of 1982-83-84??? We've been waiting since last year! :tongue:

no clue, because he was talking in some weird code, i think involving DCP that I was supposed to get, but i had no clue

no clue, because he was talking in some weird code, i think involving DCP that I was supposed to get, but i had no clue

Mebbe it was lead Bari speak and you needed Brewster or Fisher to translate.....

Ever see Daves license plate (MD)"BARI I" on a Mustang(IIRC), wonder what what his Fireman buddies think when they see that.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Mebbe it was lead Bari speak and you needed Brewster or Fisher to translate.....

Ever see Daves license plate (MD)"BARI I" on a Mustang(IIRC), wonder what what his Fireman buddies think when they see that.

and I quote Brewster and Fisher:

"he's talking again, but the words just run together"

and because of how we are set up on the stage, Brewster kept apologizing to me in case the glare off his head was blinding me.

I mean they are talking 100 ####### horns this year

and I quote Brewster and Fisher:

"he's talking again, but the words just run together"

and because of how we are set up on the stage, Brewster kept apologizing to me in case the glare off his head was blinding me.

I mean they are talking 100 ####### horns this year

That sounds like Dave speaking and I can just hear and see it. Mike would be more like "Who the #### knows what he's saying".

Don't forget to give Dave #### about playing with two corps this year. Gonna be interesting how the order of the corps go. Good thing for Dave (can't think of anyone else) is the unis are the same from the waist down and ge can wear the WSM shirt over the HanLan bibs.

We love ya W.... ya go along with the rest of the personalities in that line....

Edit: Just wild that I played with four of the lead Baris (OK I didn't play lead). Mike, W and Bruce Shaffer from 1979 and Dave from my parades in 84/85 and now. :w00t:

Edited by JimF-LowBari