The history of the Westshoremen

you coulda stopped by Jim...we're sooooo far away from ya :rolleyes:

I refuse to give Dave ####. he was one of the voices of reason in a 96 incident I'll get to when W finishes.

I figure by, oh, 2020

you coulda stopped by Jim...we're sooooo far away from ya :rolleyes:

I refuse to give Dave ####. he was one of the voices of reason in a 96 incident I'll get to when W finishes.

I figure by, oh, 2020

I was thinking of youse guyz.... We drove to Linglestown to take dad out for dinner and got on the subject of the last SIB. Must have been about the time practice broke up (these #### senior citizen early birders :tongue: ).

Dave and Rick Adams are a hoot at Hanover practices. When they first see each other it's "You Suck", "No you suck", "Well you suck more". Has to do with a long story about Gary Ulrich and of course I'm the one who gets it best. Think the rest of the Hanover Baris are finally realizing what kind of mugged up "family" we had. Lat year at the Reilly show Dave was telling me 90s stories as I wasn't even following DC at the time. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying and the 20 year old next to us is like. :blink:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Fisher is a riot. if I do end up by him and Brewster on stage, as well as Art to my left in the contras, i'll be having too much fun to hear instructions

Scotty congrats on the job! I'm ready to start looking myself. (although I could REALLY get used to this lifestyle!)

Well, it's not too bad except we are stuck at a truckstop in Oklahoma since it appears they have no clue how to spread salt and anti-skid material after a storm. We are on our way from Clinton, CA to Henderson, NC with a load of fruit for Walmart.

welcome to the land of tornadoes and no snow and ice gear

Well, it's not too bad except we are stuck at a truckstop in Oklahoma since it appears they have no clue how to spread salt and anti-skid material after a storm. We are on our way from Clinton, CA to Henderson, NC with a load of fruit for Walmart.

Like Zappa once said...A box of no-doze and a truck full of string beans going to Utah!!!

So Jeff...have you figured out a way to get to the Rush concert the night before Serenade? :tongue:

Ok...THIS is "effed up!"

I was watching a video about a guy and his HUGE record collection...and towards the end, there's a song, very near and dear to those of us that marched in 81!

Ya gotta watch (or fast forward to 5:30 in the video) but his record collection is freaking amazing!!!

Edited by Jaminbenb

Ok...THIS is "effed up!"

I was watching a video about a guy and his HUGE record collection...and towards the end, there's a song, very near and dear to those of us that marched in 81!

Ya gotta watch (or fast forward to 5:30 in the video) but his record collection is freaking amazing!!!

:thumbup:

So Jeff...have you figured out a way to get to the Rush concert the night before Serenade? :tongue:

um.....

#### you

:tongue: