The history of the Westshoremen

it reached critical mass about noon saturday.

it was empty.

it had a breakdown

it reached critical mass about noon saturday.

it was empty.

it had a breakdown

treat it with TLC, it will be back to "normal" in no time!

OK, what does everyone think of the 2004 DVD/VCRs that just came out? Think who ever did them did a great job combining the various original media (pics, films from 79, 81(?), 96, 04, etc). Love those early pics :) Dang it took 25 years until I realized there was a vid from my last year marching.

Just too bad my ugly mug keeps showing up in the Forum shots. :rolleyes: (Standing behind the soloists is a great place to get "face time".) Just wonder how many cameras were lost 'cause they caught my face. Dang don't think I saw Jeff once :P

Seriously, is anyone having problems with the DVDs? We have a real P.O.S. DVD player that someone won in a contest and gave to us for free. We tried two of the DVDs and the player doesn't even realize the disk has been loaded (No Disc msg) and won't play the DVD. It will be a few days until I can try someone elses player so thought I'd check here first. Just #### glad I bought a VCR tape for my folks so we could watch that instead. Thanks in advance.

I'm in there....during the show, look for the tall guy playing the lil bass drum. same thing for 96.

but the really cool shot came when we sang the corps song outside the Forum.

You see me and my wife, arms intertwined singing the song, and right behindus you see my dad.

and someday, i hope the next generation of Ream can be added.

my dvd was great, no issues

I picked you out at a distance during the Forum show but my wife was looking for a close up. I'll have to watch the singing part to pick out the three of you. Don't think she has seen Wally yet, only heard stories :P I missed the singing 'cause I went straight to my seat after our part of the show. :( Hearing "the song" for the first time in 19 years really hit, especially after seeing "Little Toomey" (Bill) in the middle of it all.

Time to look for a DVD player that ####### works right...... Thanks

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari

little Toomey isnt Billy anymore. that's his son Shawn, who played sop in the corps in 96/97 as well as the alumni corps the last few years

and there's a younger Toomey yet to go...he's in Red Land's band

little Toomey isnt Billy anymore. that's his son Shawn, who played sop in the corps in 96/97 as well as the alumni corps the last few years

and there's a younger Toomey yet to go...he's in Red Land's band

LOL, that's why I put "Little Toomey" in quotes. At Alumni practice, Shawn walked in, the (younger) guy next to me said something about Little Toomey and I started looking for Bill. Then it hit me, "Oh #### this is the group where I'm one of the Old Guys".

Quote from the same (younger) guy, "Wow when you were marching I wasn't even born yet". :ramd: To paraphrase Moe Howard "Remind me to smack you later".

oh I love doing that to Dad and the gang...i can tell some of the stories better than them anymore, and i always correct them when they mess something up

:P

I'm in there....during the show, look for the tall guy playing the lil bass drum. same thing for 96.

but the really cool shot came when we sang the corps song outside the Forum.

You see me and my wife, arms intertwined singing the song, and right behindus you see my dad.

and someday, i hope the next generation of Ream can be added.

my dvd was great, no issues

and hopefully that next generation and I BOTH can be on the field! <crosses fingers> :rolleyes: