Plymouth Show Review

Anyone have a review of the Plymouth show.

As a participant, I couldn't see everyone, but what I saw was very good.

Steve

"Anyone have a review of the Plymouth show? As a participant, I couldn't see everyone, but what I saw was very good."

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

"Anyone have a review of the Plymouth show? As a participant, I couldn't see everyone, but what I saw was very good."

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

John,

You should post the link to the Plymouth show photos Linda took! :tongue: (that Shutterfly album is GREAT!)

Well, with no reviews coming in, I've decided to post links to my wife's YouTube videos of our performance. I hope those who weren't there especially enjoy them. Thank you to the several MA Boston-area alumni who came over to speak to us after the show. Your comments were very much appreciated.

Cabs - 'Rio'

Cabs - 'Cherry Pink'

Cabs - 'Cachita'

Cabs - Drum Solo

Well, with no reviews coming in, I've decided to post links to my wife's YouTube videos of our performance. I hope those who weren't there especially enjoy them. Thank you to the several MA Boston-area alumni who came over to speak to us after the show. Your comments were very much appreciated.

Cabs - 'Rio'

Cabs - 'Cherry Pink'

Cabs - 'Cachita'

Cabs - Drum Solo

John,

Any chance you'll be adding the photos your bride took in Plymouth to your post? (GREAT pics!)

Tony (TennTux) asked:

"Any chance you'll be adding the photos your bride took in Plymouth to your post? (GREAT pics!)"

Maybe, Tony. I really should check with her first. Meanwhile, enjoy the videos.

Cabs - 'Rio'

Cabs - 'Cherry Pink'

Cabs - 'Cachita'

Cabs - Drum Solo

John,

I was disappointed that the visual during the second drum solo didn't work out on my screen. It looked wonderful live.

Andy

Thanks for the kind words, Andy. Unfortunately, it's an effect that looks great in person, but never photographs or videos well. It did work better this year than last year. We're bound to get it right sooner or later!

Thanks to Tony White's suggestion, and with my wife's permission, here is her Shutterfly Album of the parade and concert last Saturday in Plymouth. Every corps in the show is represented, and many, though not all in the parade. (As you might guess, there are a lot of us.)

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received...d=8CZOWLRo2bM3A

Enjoy.

Thanks to Tony White's suggestion, and with my wife's permission, here is her Shutterfly Album of the parade and concert last Saturday in Plymouth. Every corps in the show is represented, and many, though not all in the parade. (As you might guess, there are a lot of us.)

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received...d=8CZOWLRo2bM3A

Enjoy.

WooHoo!! :laugh:

Thanks Smitty and Linda!! :ninja: