Blue Stars Plume

Just because we don't wear them on the uniform doesn't mean its not one of the corps colors, it still is. Just think of it has 'retired' from the uniform

personally, i think the current uni would look sweet with some form of red on it. Red white and blue...would have been great for last years show

Yeah I guess retired would be better. I said that just for the fact that it is no longer used for anything outside of the alumni corps for Octoberfest. I'm also just partial to Blue and White because they are the colors for both the school I went to for my undergrad and also my fraternity.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because we don't wear them on the uniform doesn't mean its not one of the corps colors, it still is. Just think of it has 'retired' from the uniform

personally, i think the current uni would look sweet with some form of red on it. Red white and blue...would have been great for last years show

Another thought, they could always make custom editions of the star on the jacket to fit the theme, as needed. Arent members allowed to take those after the season?

Another thought, they could always make custom editions of the star on the jacket to fit the theme, as needed. Arent members allowed to take those after the season?

Yep. Members get a new star every year.