The Meaning of SUTA

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does SUTA have to do with the lyrics to "Another One Bites the Dust" (second theory mentioned in the DrumCorpsWiki article)?

Is what the meaning of SUTA? There are three theories there, none of them new. Which one were you thinking of? And what makes you anyone who really belonged to the corps and knows the answer but is sworn to secrecy will reveal it here?

3rd_Star, you should edit the link in your original post to this:

http://drumcorpswiki.com/Phantom_Regiment#SUTA

Trying to play Scavenger Hunt on a webpage with a link that doesn't go to the referred info is not fun.

Personally, the deathbed secret I'd much rather find out is the one referred to in the opening sentence of the original post. What the heck really happened in Dallas in 1963?

3rd_Star, you should edit the link in your original post to this:

http://drumcorpswiki.com/Phantom_Regiment#SUTA

Trying to play Scavenger Hunt on a webpage with a link that doesn't go to the referred info is not fun.

CTRL+F

CTRL+F

I did. That's how I found it. It's also in the index on the webpage. It's still a PITA and some people just hit the back arrow to back out of it rather than try to find it. A link should go directly to the info whenever possible, and it is here.

I did. That's how I found it. It's also in the index on the webpage. It's still a PITA and some people just hit the back arrow to back out of it rather than try to find it. A link should go directly to the info whenever possible, and it is here.

And I thought I was lazy.

:worthy:

lol

I'm curious to see what's actually on there, but the page won't load.

I would copy and paste it, but it isn't loading for me either.

-shrugs-