Pioneer Camp this weekend

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best attended camp in the years since the Div. 2 dynasty is in the books. Pioneer camp is over with a lot of energy about the commitments made and contracts handed out. The brass line was playing through a major portion of ther 2010 book with considerable proficiency. Because of some college exam schedules we were missing some veteran performers from last year, and still had a great turnout in brass and percussion.

Donny

The best attended camp in the years since the Div. 2 dynasty is in the books. Pioneer camp is over with a lot of energy about the commitments made and contracts handed out. The brass line was playing through a major portion of ther 2010 book with considerable proficiency. Because of some college exam schedules we were missing some veteran performers from last year, and still had a great turnout in brass and percussion.

Donny

What were the numbers like at camp in each section? I am glad to hear that camp went well! Good to see Pio get the numbers they need to put out an amazing product on the field. Best of luck in 2010 Pio!!

What were the numbers like at camp in each section? I am glad to hear that camp went well! Good to see Pio get the numbers they need to put out an amazing product on the field. Best of luck in 2010 Pio!!

Let's just say numbers were considerably higher in EVERY section since I, or the staff can remember. Overall a great weekend, and it's looks like a promising start from Milwaukee

Let's just say numbers were considerably higher in EVERY section since I, or the staff can remember. Overall a great weekend, and it's looks like a promising start from Milwaukee

Good! As an Alumn of the corps, it's nice to hear great news about numbers being high, morale being high, and the show being BAD A@@

Good luck Pioneer! I really hope to see you guys push forward this year!

I stopped by Saturday night and heard the hornline play more than half their show..........WOW!!

Did not hear the drumline however they had alot of kids auditioning.

Numbers were way up from last year..not a full hornline, but I know there was a number of kids not there that will be.

Music is much different from the "Old Irish". Show is based on the corps Prayer opening with Swing Low Sweet Chariot, into Make His Praise Glorious, and the ballad "music originally sung by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli" called very appropriately "The Prayer". Way to go Donny :thumbup: Great arrangements! I can't wait to hear the closer.

You could tell the kids were really into playing this music!

Anyone still thinking about marching should not overlook Pioneer this season. I think they will have a great 2010!

Go get em' Pioneer!!

Good! As an Alumn of the corps, it's nice to hear great news about numbers being high, morale being high, and the show being BAD A@@

+1 :thumbup: