Cadet November Camp Video

That camp went really well. The one person interviewed did get an offer to come back. I auditioned on for the tuba line. There were 9 rookies, about 5 of us have marched at other corps, and 7 of us were asked back and they plan on having close to 8 vets... but they havn't figured out how many they are marching. If you didnt notice, they mentioned the corps is looking for baritones and mellophones, i think that may be the first time a corps hasnt mentioned tubas in a "we need more people in the section" update.

I know of some other people auditioning this weekend for various spots in the line. I am glad that ideas and precision are being integrated from the start because it can. Everyone auditioning know they are going to have to hold themselves to a higher standard and its a much better feeling than the last time I marched where some people didnt do that until after spring training.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Peachey got a main part in that! And watch Holy Bass video from last year to see Greg!

What a GREAT video....I hope other corps take this idea and expand upon it..

What's really crazy was the day after I saw it, Trevor (euph player with braces) came and auditioned for Chesapeake Indoor!!! I had to do a double take....HOW DO I KNOW THIS GUY????

(he aced THAT audition too, btw )

nice video, that shot of gino conducting brought back some memories of playing in front of him on another team...

That's conducting??

I kidddd, I kid. I love his style...and it absolutely works for them :worthy: