Westshoremen Alumni Announces 2010 Rep!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anything over 20, those risers will collapse

Challenge accepted.

Can't wait to see how many contras we can fit on the stage this year.

LMAO, last year or year before someone (Navy?) came out with a bunch of Contras. Someone was marveling about that and my ex-tuba playing sister asked "So what's Westshores" number this year?" and we started laughing. When the 13 or so for WSM came out the guy who was marveling had his jaw hanging open.

Hey 'tis the season for Contras.... Lancers picked up another one this past practice. Think we get one more we run out of horns. :smile:

LMAO, last year or year before someone (Navy?) came out with a bunch of Contras. Someone was marveling about that and my ex-tuba playing sister asked "So what's Westshores" number this year?" and we started laughing. When the 13 or so for WSM came out the guy who was marveling had his jaw hanging open.

Hey 'tis the season for Contras.... Lancers picked up another one this past practice. Think we get one more we run out of horns. :smile:

18 last year. 2 risers down, i could feel the ground shake every time they went really low

I figure if we can bump it up to 24 we can have our own riser.

18 last year. 2 risers down, i could feel the ground shake every time they went really low

Can't remember if it's the opener to "America" or somewhere during the main number the Contras hit one of those "Brown Notes" <$1 to South Park>. Sis and I both went "ROMMMMMM!!!".... :smile::devil:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

I figure if we can bump it up to 24 we can have our own riser.

good God man, the stage is only so big, especially with a pit again this year

Can't remember if it's the opener to "America" or somewhere during the main number the Contras hit one of those "Brown Notes" <$1 to South Park>. Sis and I both went "ROMMMMMM!!!".... :smile::devil:

oh their entrance in America. it hypes the bass drums up every year

good God man, the stage is only so big, especially with a pit again this year

So it'll be a little bit cozy up on stage. As long as there's enough room for the mallets to reach full extension and the horns to lean back and "crowd hump", we'll be okay.

So it'll be a little bit cozy up on stage. As long as there's enough room for the mallets to reach full extension and the horns to lean back and "crowd hump", we'll be okay.

we'll make room I'm sure. but 24 contras...well ####...this means i may need to find bass 7 and rewrite the drum parts LOL