Westshoremen Alumni Announces 2010 Rep!

we'll make room I'm sure. but 24 contras...well ####...this means i may need to find bass 7 and rewrite the drum parts LOL

That green corps down by the Mason-Dixon line had 7 basses Sunday. :devil: Don't want to know what Bob Zarfoss did to get that many. :smile:

Of course they actually have to march them things so they're a lot smaller...... :smile:

Eh... my money's on the Contras..... :smile:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have 6 because anything from the late 80's and 90's was written for 6, so when an older chart comes up and we write new parts, we just write for 6. I have like a rotating line of 8 or 9, and i have a few on the waiting/911 list

As much as I love to feel the power of a solid hornline, no contras in the pit please only because of the space issues.

Edited by buzzgok

As much as I love to feel the power of a solid hornline, no contras in the pit please only because of the space issues.

but without Fran, it is safer in the pit

but without Fran, it is safer in the pit

Nice guy.

Like you've never broken a mallet head and sent it flying into the seating area, then knocked over a set of windchimes at the same rehearsal.

Happens all the time. :devil::smile:

Fran

Nice guy.

Like you've never broken a mallet head and sent it flying into the seating area, then knocked over a set of windchimes at the same rehearsal.

Happens all the time. :smile::devil:

Fran

uh no. i've never been in in the pit :smile:

a great day today. Down some bodies since the southern folks had weather issues.

next "camp" is 2/28 at the Holiday Inn West in Mechanicsburg!!!

a great day today. Down some bodies since the southern folks had weather issues.

next "camp" is 2/28 at the Holiday Inn West in Mechanicsburg!!!

Wanda's. Can't make that one. I'll be in San Francisco with Renegades for Chinese New Year.