2010 Open Class Predictions

3rd&10

Although they did go to finals for three years in a row ('07, '08, and '09).

Well thats because 07 was in cali, 08 they won and 09 they had to defend their title. now theyre back to their normal routine.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, cuz that's the only reason... :tongue:

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

I was being sarcastic. Anyone who thinks that defending a title is the reason to go to any show..well, if you have to ask....lol

:sad::blink::blink:

:huh:

I figured you were being sarcastic. lol No worries. But, personally, if I was their corps director, I know I would rather try to defend my corps' World Championship title than not go at all.

:sad: FIGHT TO THE DEATH! (IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT.):worthy:

Edited by CitBos

I figured you were being sarcastic. lol No worries. But, personally, if I was their corps director, I know I would rather try to defend my corps' World Championship title than not go at all.

:sad: FIGHT TO THE DEATH! (IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT.):worthy:

Right, but there are so many other factors to consider. I doubt that defending the title is at the top of the list.

I can see defending titles in WC but not really in OC. OC doesn't have the money that WC has and therefore, two of last year's top 5 won't be going back to finals since they are inactive because of it.

I can see defending titles in WC but not really in OC. OC doesn't have the money that WC has and therefore, two of last year's top 5 won't be going back to finals since they are inactive because of it.

Maybe something about that should change................ :thumbdown:

You and I could agree on that. :thumbdown:

Too bad some stimulus money didn't go to Drum Corps. Why not throw in a half-a-billion in there for Open Class? Oh yeah because we don't produce (manufacture) anything and don't represent a large enough of a constituency :P

It was a rhetorical question anyway but people tend to like answering those here

Edited by Impuls!vebari