2010 Open Class Predictions

3rd&10

yah but their reason for not attending finals was not what you thought...check the link i left for you on my last reply

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah but their reason for not attending finals was not what you thought...check the link i left for you on my last reply

I didn't say that they were going back to the old ways just that's what they had done in the past. In 2005 I had 4 weeks of alldays til we went to the north east for championship week, I think they are being smart and will be glad to cheer for them and my home team at the alamodome

OK...I'll put mine out...

1 BDB- hands down another great summer ahead of them with more great members to put them on top for the second time

2. Revolution- Hopefully they can get membership and work out some issues with the brass/visual aspect and run for BDB

3. Forte- when you recruit from hotbeds, you'd better be up there

4. Raiders/Oregon Crusaders- another tough battle through the season with hopefully more exciting shows and a tad more talent

5. See Above

6. VK- more and more like Old School VK so they will gain more talent and put out another crowd pleaser

7. Legends- growing more and more every year....

8. Music City- gains from the area of people around them and maybe some Cap Reg members looking for somewhere to go

9. 7th Reg- they'll get up there, how far depends on members and staff

10. Dutch Boy- Create another show other than confusion and work out some key areas like brass and visual

11. Racine Scouts- Getting better every year and hopefully make it in

12. Platinum- with all the talent they should be getting from NC and Southeast VA, they should make finals first year out

We appreciate your list. :beer:

I'd love to see us in finals, so for you of age people who aren't marching, would you rather be possibly sitting last place in finals, or sitting on the couch in august? :laughing:

11 Forte - why does a corps from Texas (the hotbed of membership) need to hold camps any place their staff has ever lived, taught or bought a postcard from.

I don't understand your question...but sure do like the placement.

An interesting observation, but I actually thought their music last year was some of the best written for them in a long while. And, didn't they have someone new arranging last year?

I actually thought it was the brass execution that was suffering.

That being said, I do think they could be in top-3 this year...but I also think they need to play with a lot better brass tone quality.

Eric Senzig...fellow Sky 92 member. His dad is a Mafia Wars family member of mine.

Oh, I want to know how Forte's VA camp went. There's no info on that at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Blue Devils B will win.

Spartans I can see finishing any where from 3rd to 6th.

Music City had a strong first year. They will make finals, for sure. Probably the bottom third (9th-12th).

7th Regiment right around where Music City is (9th-12th).

Raiders and Oregon Crusaders will fight to be with 3rd-5th.

Edited by CitBos

VK will be somewhere near the top.

VK will be somewhere near the top.

Yep! :ph34r: