Best 9th Place Corps....

Best 9th Place Corps of the 2000s?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Here are your choices for the best 9th place corps....a little harder to choose from:

• 2000 - Crossmen (Clubbin' with the Crossmen)
    • 2001 - Boston Crusaders (Harmonium)
    • 2002 - Crossmen (The Signature Series)
    • 2003 - Crossmen (Colors)
    • 2004 - Boston Crusaders (The Composition of Color)
    • 2005 - Boston Crusaders (Ode to Joy)
    • 2006 - Madison Scouts (Primal Forces)
    • 2007 - Boston Crusaders (A Picasso Suite)
    • 2008 - Blue Knights (Knight Reign)
    • 2009 - Phantom Regiment (The Red Violin)

I can't believe anyone voted for 2009 Phantom. That was a disastrous show of epic proportions. The drill was probably one of the worst drills of a top 12 corps I've ever seen. I knew PR was headed for problems when Pat left and Rick came on board. Rick will get credited as a championship director, but the foundations for that championship were firmly in place as early as 2005. What is truly shocking is that a staff can create that big pile of cow plop that was the '09 show after creating perhaps one of the most magnificent shows ever only a year earlier. I've seen the Cadet Borg discussed on here, but the Regiment Borg simply has the biggest and most-biased presence on this forum.

Boston '01 was the best 9th place show.

tell us how you really feel!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how is 03 crossmen not getting the love?

Top 5 show of my life. I absolutely love this show.

I can't believe anyone voted for 2009 Phantom. That was a disastrous show of epic proportions. The drill was probably one of the worst drills of a top 12 corps I've ever seen. I knew PR was headed for problems when Pat left and Rick came on board. Rick will get credited as a championship director, but the foundations for that championship were firmly in place as early as 2005. What is truly shocking is that a staff can create that big pile of cow plop that was the '09 show after creating perhaps one of the most magnificent shows ever only a year earlier. I've seen the Cadet Borg discussed on here, but the Regiment Borg simply has the biggest and most-biased presence on this forum.

1258529010471.gif

2bae573c.jpg

how is 03 crossmen not getting the love?

Top 5 show of my life. I absolutely love this show.

Thanks! Glad you loved it. It was by far, the hardest, most grueling tour of my career. But that audience reaction at the end made it so worthwhile.

not nice. not nice at all.

Oh well. It happens.

SO TRUE. AND I"M A RIDICULOUS PHAN!! 02 CROSSMEN FTW

Well it's still a pretty close race, but it looks like despite some loyal Phans voting for 2009 as the best 9th place show.....Bones 2002 still gets the edge by 3 votes.

Got around one hour left to vote! Thanks everyone!