A holiday gift from the Boston Crusaders!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful.

If I'm not mistaken, this sounds like a different arrangement of what they played on "Ornaments in Brass" a few years back...and I agree with craiga, love the ending! :thumbs-up:

If I'm not mistaken, this sounds like a different arrangement of what they played on "Ornaments in Brass" a few years back...and I agree with craiga, love the ending! :thumbs-up:

They laid this down on Friday night. I cannot tell you how impressed I was with the kids and the Boston staff this weekend.

They laid this down on Friday night. I cannot tell you how impressed I was with the kids and the Boston staff this weekend.

All the more impressive! Can't wait to see what Boston puts on the field next summer! :thumbs-up:

sorry ,

thank you but.

ooouuucccchhhhhhh.........

Thanks for peeing in the Cheerios. You're right, there are a couple bad attacks, and some intonation issues--good for you for pointing that out. I'd put it in 9th place of all the Christmas tunes corps released this week.

I bet you're the guy who criticizes stick heights on June 19th too, eh?

Now we know how you feel. I think it's great that a corps did something for the fans, and in the spirit of the season. I will listen to it again, and enjoy it.

Happy Holidays everyone! Thanks Boston!

sorry ,

thank you but.

ooouuucccchhhhhhh.........

So kids and staff at a December camp take an hour to record a track that brings them no scores, no money, and is really put out there as a present to fans, and it doesn't meet your standards? Is that about it dude?

Merry Christmas.