Bluecoats 2010

Where is the missing letter?!?!?!?

Bloooooooooo :smile:

Fixed!!!

Unless you were going for the missing "L" as the missing letter ... hahahaha!!

:shutup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that movie came out in 1927, is this their answer to 1930?

I mean they already have the uniforms

I’d like to see some robots worked in the show, drum corps is sorely lacking robots, sure we have Cavies in 06 but we need more….thinking about it a bit more, the evil boss vs. worker theme in the movie could be done up a la Spartacus and then there is the Nazi connection….cool, this could be the best show ever with robots, evil overloads, roman slaves and Nazis

Or maybe someone at Bluecoats is just in a modernist art class and used it for both this years and last years show theme

Is there where I speculate about unconsciously aping the art of the era of the Great Depression as a symbol of hope the we too will make it through the current economics crisis if we just repeat ourselves?

Didn't the Bluecoats teach you anything last year….

Imagine

yeah...when listening to some designers on fan network, LSD is a must to make sense of it

yeah...when listening to some designers on fan network, LSD is a must to make sense of it

qft...love the music ensemble but ill be darned if i can figure out what the show is about.

lmao you guys are funny. The closer has been announced since forever now remember? Asphault Cocktail by John Mackey. Should be left to some hype since a piece has been announced for the show already

It seems like Bluecoats' signature when it comes to show announcements is showing a picture.

Personally I doubt they would reveal anything else until closer to the summer...if not, during the season. That's just my opinion, unless someone can prove otherwise.

Anyway, I look forward to this production on the field!

So that movie came out in 1927, is this their answer to 1930?

that was my immediate thought after seeing the Art Deco poster.

speaking of having movies as themes or titles, i wonder how many corps will do Alice in Wonderland in the next year or two after Tim Burton's movie comes out?

Edited by chaos001