DCPI-13 Here We Go!

Well the Fastener Group had a nice weekend. We swept Golds in Dayton in A and Open and The Stud Bolts remained competitive in Worlds at Cincinnati. A few more tweeks in the next week or so and we'll be ready for the home stretch.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we expect a REALLY rough week this week for the KNights. Flue hit us hard and a good portion of our corps and staff are now in clinics or the hospital directly after Saturday's show. We are opting to press forward hoping to be done wiht this by next weekend! HOWEVER this week will be one of the toughest in corps history!

I'm finding that my corps are getting a little complacent, so I made an executive decision to shake up their touring schedules a bit. Kadence and LWC will be doing the Austin leg of the tour rather than the Atlanta one.

I'm finding that my corps are getting a little complacent, so I made an executive decision to shake up their touring schedules a bit. Kadence and LWC will be doing the Austin leg of the tour rather than the Atlanta one.

Doesn't that wear on your jet fuel? :smile:

Cross got hit by the same flu as The Knights over the weekend. Saturday night in Dayton were had 12 members down. The corps will have some back for tonight's CLASS show in Bowling Green.

we expect a REALLY rough week this week for the KNights. Flue hit us hard and a good portion of our corps and staff are now in clinics or the hospital directly after Saturday's show. We are opting to press forward hoping to be done wiht this by next weekend! HOWEVER this week will be one of the toughest in corps history!

Little late in the season for the PC virus to hit your corps. :smile: Hope everyone gets well soon.

Tuesday's events:

Sevierville TN, aka "The Hill":

SeviervilleTNsevierCountyHS6000.jpg

Roswell NM, aka "The UFO":

RoswellNMRoswellHS6000.jpg

Note- DCPI takes no responsibility for any corps members abducted from this event

Van Buren AR, aka "OK, we get it, nobody likes Arkansas":

VanBurenARVanBurenHS7000-1.jpg

Today's events:

Charlotte NC: Kannapolis Memorial Stadium

Kannapolis1.jpg

Edmond OK: Wantland Stadium at Central Oklahoma

EdmondOKWantlandStadium10000.jpg

Lubbock TX: DCPI West Texas at Lowery Stadium

LubbockTXLoweryStadium8000.jpg

Going out of town this weekend, so here are this weekend's events

Thursday

Mesquite TX: Mesquite Memorial Stadium

MesquiteTXMemorialStadium20000.jpg

Wichita Falls TX: Memorial Stadium

WichitaFallsTXMemorialStadium14000.jpg

Augusta GA: Laney Stadium

AugustaGALaneyStadium7000.jpg

Friday: Focus show/sweepstakes event

Tulsa OK: Jenks HS

TulsaOKJenksHS8000.jpg

Clarkston GA: James Hallford Stadium

AtlantaGADeKalbHS12000-3.jpg

Saturday: Focus show/sweepstakes event

Atlanta GA: Georgia Dome

AtlantaGAGeorgiaDome70000-1.jpg

Austin TX: University of Texas Stadium

AustinTXUTAustinStadium90000.jpg

Kids at Kadence are adjusting well to the new schedule. We broke 90 last night and won our first show in quite a while. Loos like things are back on track.