• 2007 Crusaders "Russian Rhapsody"
    • 2008 Crusaders

Ok so I'm not crazy?? :w00t:

Just makin' sure...... :flower:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really do not think there is a difference between the quality of a corps over the quality of a show?

Am I missing something here?

I again invite anyone to listen to these two corps back to back and judge them and let me know if you really think that the quality of the corps is even similar.

Curious as Renegades finished ahead of you as well.

Yes, and I agree with the results.

Again, no response yet only calling out the 1st place winner and not the 2nd.

And the 2000 show was non-stop and just had some sick parts in there.

And I have no bias to that show.

Edited by Kyle B

You really do not think there is a difference between the quality of a corps over the quality of a show?

I again invite anyone to listen to these two corps back to back and judge them and let me know if you really think that the quality of the corps is even similar.

i'd give you my answer, but you wouldn't like it.

you can't have one without the other, but sometimes one part of the equation is stronger.

I voted Cru based on performance. But, when looking at it, I had 3 shows over Cru.

so in essence, performance carried the day, because book didn't.

I've seen plenty of great corps with terrible shows, and plenty of terrible corps with great shows, so I definitely think they are two separate things... The name of the thread is best CORPS of the decade though.

Seems to just be a case of misinterpretation, a common scene in this forum... no one get their panties in a bunch.

Yes, you are missing something here IMO. You are asking people to listen solely to form their opinion. That is not the only factor in what gave any particular corps the score they received on any given day. You have the visual package too. Marching, drill and guard book. THAT formed the score, along with the music and that is what should all be taken into account if voting for the "corps of the decade" on any given day.

Yes, you are missing something here IMO. You are asking people to listen solely to form their opinion. That is not the only factor in what gave any particular corps the score they received on any given day. You have the visual package too. Marching, drill and guard book. THAT formed the score, along with the music and that is what should all be taken into account if voting for the "corps of the decade" on any given day.

Ok then now you're comparing scores?

Pretty sure Cru's got you there then too with an 87 something

Edited by Kyle B

Ok then now you're comparing scores?

Pretty sure Cru's got you there then too with an 87 something

You aren't even trying to see what I'm saying. All you see is Cru Cru Cru and that's fine but your objectivity is so shot everything you say is worthless.