• 2001 Hurriances "Storm Warning"
    • 2002 Renegades "The Loudest Show on Earth"
    • 2003 Grenadiers "Time For A Change"
    • 2004 Corpsvets "The Heart of Jazz"
    • 2005 Hurricanes "The Music of Elmer Bernstein"
    • 2006 Carolina Gold "Monster Off A Leash"
    • 2007 Crusaders "Russian Rhapsody"
    • 2008 Crusaders

look...we all know people are extremely emotionally tied to a corps they were in.

and we all know at times people can not objectively look at a program they were in.

the bottom line Joe is people that voted disagreed with you. Does it mean 07 Cru sucked? No it doesn't. It was 10th, just like Bush was in 2000.

Hate to tell ya man, but not everyone universally loved your show. Or, maybe Bush folks got more of their own to vote for their show than 07 Cru did.

it's a ####### poll on DCP. chill out dude...if anything, your vociferous defense may make people like your corps/show less.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look...we all know people are extremely emotionally tied to a corps they were in.

and we all know at times people can not objectively look at a program they were in.

the bottom line Joe is people that voted disagreed with you. Does it mean 07 Cru sucked? No it doesn't. It was 10th, just like Bush was in 2000.

Hate to tell ya man, but not everyone universally loved your show. Or, maybe Bush folks got more of their own to vote for their show than 07 Cru did.

it's a ####### poll on DCP. chill out dude...if anything, your vociferous defense may make people like your corps/show less.

Lol I honestly don't care but when I stated my opinion and then got tackled by people for having it. I defended myself...

And I guess that annoyed people.

Which honestly I just don't care about, because these people do not mean anything to me at all and I find it extremely immature that if they are going to call me out for stating an opinion, then they won't let me defend myself.

No, you didn't state your opinion, you attacked others with it.

We are allowed to have an opinion and should be able to have a civil conversation on here, but you went around saying everyone is wrong about theirs and go back and listen and then again and again.

Edited by Kyle B

Lol I honestly don't care but when I stated my opinion and then got tackled by people for having it. I defended myself...

And I guess that annoyed people.

Which honestly I just don't care about, because these people do not mean anything to me at all and I find it extremely immature that if they are going to call me out for stating an opinion, then they won't let me defend myself.

actually, you basically challenged anyone that disagreed with you, and pretty much told em they were ####### clueless.

actually, you basically challenged anyone that disagreed with you, and pretty much told em they were ####### clueless.

Which makes him appear even more clueless.

Which makes him appear even more clueless.

What exactly am I clueless about?

I invited people to listen to the shows back to back to compare them and tell me what they thought?

I even offered to help people out to do so.

If that really hurt some feelings then maybe we need to get some of our egos in check here lol

I totally agree with Liz. You can't just listen to two corps on a CD in order to compare their shows. Besides missing the marching portion of the show, in which all sections participate, it is incredibly unfair to the color guard.

I thought the Crusaders had a good horn line in 07 and played well. However, I have listened to both horn lines from those two years, and I respectfully disagree with your conclusion.

What exactly am I clueless about?

I invited people to listen to the shows back to back to compare them and tell me what they thought?

I even offered to help people out to do so.

If that really hurt some feelings then maybe we need to get some of our egos in check here lol

My feelings aren't hurt. What you are clueless about is the point that visual is a HUGE part of what makes a show. You keep using the words "listen" and ignoring the other aspects of what made it a complete show. What part of that is so difficult for you to grasp Joe?

My feelings aren't hurt. What you are clueless about is the point that visual is a HUGE part of what makes a show. You keep using the words "listen" and ignoring the other aspects of what made it a complete show. What part of that is so difficult for you to grasp Joe?

It's hard for me to grasp that the visual was so much of a difference.

Because if you listen to them, they're not even close to being on the same field (drum line [HOMER ALERT]).

Let me ask you something totally different now.

Which year was better for DCA, 2000 or 2007? (quality of corps, not quality of 'shows')

I find it amusing the banter about the best last place corps..............

I thought fighting over a .10 for 1st place was bad................

HI JEFF xxoo