• 2001 Hurriances "Storm Warning"
    • 2002 Renegades "The Loudest Show on Earth"
    • 2003 Grenadiers "Time For A Change"
    • 2004 Corpsvets "The Heart of Jazz"
    • 2005 Hurricanes "The Music of Elmer Bernstein"
    • 2006 Carolina Gold "Monster Off A Leash"
    • 2007 Crusaders "Russian Rhapsody"
    • 2008 Crusaders

You are 100%, I can't tell him what he was thinking.

I can only say what came across with his words.

Not trying to pick a fight. Just stating what a few others have said. That his opinion, which is completely valid is his, and not try to make others who don't share it to feel stupid because they don't agree with it.

I respect that response. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. And I'll be honest, I usually stink when it comes to writing something and then having it mean something else. I am not the most elegant of writers so if it is indeed the case of being taken for a meaning in which it wasn't intended, I definitely have sympathy as I've been bitten on the behind many times on the boards (Liz can definitely agree with me here, ha!) but to me, it just seems like it is a little more then that.

For the record, I voted for the Crusaders' 2007 show in the 10th-place poll, but who cares about how I, or anyone else, voted.

What is amusing is reading several pages of back and forth on this..... a subjective, non-scientific "something to pass the time and have some fun during the off-season" poll.

As Jeff said......

IT'S ONLY A POLL ON DCP. CHILL OUT, FOLKS.

OK....so Jeff didn't use large print and a different color, and I left out the curse word he used, but you get the idea. :rolleyes:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. :rolleyes:

Fran

So, How 'bout dem Olympics, huh?

I hear ya.

Went to an Olympics newsgroup earlier today and read 10 pages of posts regarding the "Best 10th-Place Luge Doubles Team of the 2000s" poll. :rolleyes:

Fran

I firmly believe hour upon hour of watching curling is a form of corporal punishment. If anyone gets snarky you will be forced to watch 4 hours.

Actually ..it (curling) has been a nice change from the women's snowboarding....fall on my face.....yet CANADA WINS...hahhaha....Congrat's on the men's Speed Skating tonight.....See yah on the rink ..Hockey for me and I guess Ream....Good Luck to All.. We are trying to be good Hosts... :rolleyes:

Sorry John, I love curling!

For the record, I voted for the Crusaders' 2007 show in the 10th-place poll, but who cares about how I, or anyone else, voted.

What is amusing is reading several pages of back and forth on this..... a subjective, non-scientific "something to pass the time and have some fun during the off-season" poll.

As Jeff said......

IT'S ONLY A POLL ON DCP. CHILL OUT, FOLKS.

OK....so Jeff didn't use large print and a different color, and I left out the curse word he used, but you get the idea. :rolleyes:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. :rolleyes:

Fran

illegal non usage of curse word, 10 yards, loss of down