Thanks for the written proof, Tony. Sky with high drums is not a big surprise. Mike Siglow was right again, saying it had to be tight between Hurcs and Sky. (What a curse to live with, eh, Mike!)

There you go, Nanci. Do you win your bet?

Oh, I didn't have a bet. But, two guys have been arguing about this for 8 yrs now. LOL

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the written proof, Tony. Sky with high drums is not a big surprise. Mike Siglow was right again, saying it had to be tight between Hurcs and Sky. (What a curse to live with, eh, Mike!)

PAAALEEEEESSSEEEE don't get me started about '66 AL Nats. I'll be banned from DCP for life. :smile:

WOO HOO!!!

Thanx Tony!!! You've just put an end to an 8 year long debate!!

Did I win a hug in Harrisburg? :smile:

Absolutely!

Dancing_Banana_by_libarychick8.gifwoohoonaner2gy.gifOmg_I_gets_present_by_Droneguard.gif

Dancing_Banana_by_libarychick8.gifwoohoonaner2gy.gifOmg_I_gets_present_by_Droneguard.gif

Part of the dance the banana on the left is doing is the Hanky Loonta!!!!!! How does a banana know how to do that :tongue:

PAAALEEEEESSSEEEE don't get me started about '66 AL Nats. I'll be banned from DCP for life. :tongue:

lol

and I wrote a long sarcastic answer after your first post mentioned '66 nats... and then referring to a '72 comment... but I'm old and mello... I deleted it... you're too nice a guy... and it was the high horn trophy that Genero tossed... it landed at my feet and shattered... '72? I'll leave my comments on that day attached to my will to be posted after I'm gone...

Part of the dance the banana on the left is doing is the Hanky Loonta!!!!!! How does a banana know how to do that :devil:

He just thought it would be "appealing" if he knew how to do that one.... :tongue:

i may be wrong what the golden drum was for but i thought it was high drums./quote]

This may refresh your memory: http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k81/Kris...pg&newest=1

This is from a Westshore album that Jim Fawber has put up. Apparently, it's the Legion loot when it was in their possession.

The silver cup was also a traveling trophy, my lips sipped some adult beverage from its interior after the Spirit of 76 won their 1977 AL title.

Actually, I think it was Doc Shranker who "took" high drums at the '66 Legion Nationals.

I could be wrong though.

Ray