Go to Lucas Oil Stadium!

You can sugarcoat it anyway you want. But if you're not going to LOS (notice how I didn't mention any other venue) you are not supporting DCI and in turn not supporting drum corps.

Thank you for the laughs. You are indeed much funnier than SNL has been the last 20 years.

By the way, how much are the dues in the communist party ? :thumbup:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you don't like A-mare-a-kuh then just leave..."

Honestly, think about this nice and hard. Do you think DCI cares about the people that post on DCP about DCI's problems? Sometimes it just makes me sick the amount of trash that is posted on this forums. (partially the reason I come back.) You all want to support the activity you once took place in, so why would you not want other generations of kids to have the experience you had? By refusing to go to finals, you're doing just that. Suck it up. LOS is not THAT bad. I was there, I performed in it and I watched shows in it. Its loud and boomy...who cares. Its drum corps.

well if we want to have the experience we had as you say, then we want them to be outside for finals

You can sugarcoat it anyway you want. But if you're not going to LOS (notice how I didn't mention any other venue) you are not supporting DCI and in turn not supporting drum corps.

no we're not supporting a stupid move. that doesn't mean people aren't supporting DCI. I predict Allentown will have their biggest crowd in 20 years because people will want to hear everyone outside.

No. You are putting words in my mouth. I never said you're not supporting the activity if you don't go to a show that is not in LOS. That's absurd. Hell, I live no where close to Indianapolis, why would I go there when Allentown is much closer? I am saying there are people here stating that they will no longer support DCI because of the move to LOS, which in my opinion, is a vein, selfish and quite frankly, dumb idea.

How can you possible say that I hate drum corps if I'm supporting DCI's decision to use LOS as their finals location? If I hated drum corps, I obviously wouldn't be marching anymore. And if I hated drum corps I wouldn't spend my time on this forum listening to the drum corps people of yesteryear talk about how what I do on the field is not drum corps anymore.

I never said you're not supporting the activity if you don't go to a show that is not in LOS. That's absurd. Hell, I live no where close to Indianapolis, why would I go there when Allentown is much closer? I am saying there are people here stating that they will no longer support DCI because of the move to LOS, which in my opinion, is a vein, selfish and quite frankly, dumb idea.

Thanks for clarifying. Seriously. Sorry if I took your comments out of context.

Like I said..... I would like to get to LOS some year, and I'm keeping an open mind on all the issues I've read about.

Fran

No. You are putting words in my mouth. I never said you're not supporting the activity if you don't go to a show that is not in LOS.

Yes, you did.