Hawthorne Caballeros February Camp VIDEO

The screamer seemed a little off in the video...but its February!!!! (was that a double g?)

What's the first song they played? It sounds familiar. On the paper it said "Behind The Mask", is that a tune?

The part that goes "1,2,3 4+1,2,3,4+1,2,3"

Yeah it is only Feburary and the recording were made later in the day so after doing it all morning he was a little off. I will slap him around a little bit he will be better .. :thumbup:

The first song is One of the Movements to this years Show "Behind The Mask" which is all original music by Rob Stein (brass), Mike Schmitt & Dave Dumont (battery), and Tom Beebe & Mike Wyatt (pit).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it is only Feburary and the recording were made later in the day so after doing it all morning he was a little off. I will slap him around a little bit he will be better .. :thumbup:

The first song is One of the Movements to this years Show "Behind The Mask" which is all original music by Rob Stein (brass), Mike Schmitt & Dave Dumont (battery), and Tom Beebe & Mike Wyatt (pit).

Yeah of course, I'm not doubting his skill at all, I wish I could scream!

Thanks! It's really catchy sounding, its nice.

Good luck Cabs!

Awesome stuff. And although the Front Ensemble is not in the video I can assure everyone they are all doing great! We have such a great mix overall of new players and veterans this year its exciting to see the old faces helping the new faces!

I cant wait for everyone to see whats "behind The Mask" of the 2010 Hawthorne caballeros!

Awesome stuff. And although the Front Ensemble is not in the video I can assure everyone they are all doing great! We have such a great mix overall of new players and veterans this year its exciting to see the old faces helping the new faces!

I cant wait for everyone to see whats "behind The Mask" of the 2010 Hawthorne caballeros!

I said this earlier.. Very impressive. Very mature sound! I'm very excited to see this show outside! Get it Cabs!!

The screamer seemed a little off in the video...but its February!!!! (was that a double g?)

What's the first song they played? It sounds familiar. On the paper it said "Behind The Mask", is that a tune?

The part that goes "1,2,3 4+1,2,3,4+1,2,3"

You might be thinking of España Cañí which is quoted in there.

Somebody actually put Cabs in the wikipedia article on the piece:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espana_Cani

You might be thinking of España Cañí which is quoted in there.

Somebody actually put Cabs in the wikipedia article on the piece:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espana_Cani

It has been our signature for a while now...LOL Hope you enjoy...

We have played it once or twice in the last 64 years.

But never like this...

I don't remember ever playing it. :tongue:

I don't remember ever playing it. :tongue:

Hey Bobby, Corps is doing well. It will make your pop proud.. See you soon.