Volume level of the World Class Corps

that's just crazy! if i hadn't left after Regiment to drive the 3.5 hrs home, i would've been in that second photo.

Dang. You should've stayed, it would've been nice to meet a fellow DCPer.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang. You should've stayed, it would've been nice to meet a fellow DCPer.

apparently the massive sunburn i got that day from staying with Regiment has affected my memory.

i went to Shake-n-Steak and headed back to the hotel. i had been up since before dawn to drive down to the Boro and run errands and to go grocery shopping for the corps.

that and i had no idea who you were...lol.

apparently the massive sunburn i got that day from staying with Regiment has affected my memory.

i went to Shake-n-Steak and headed back to the hotel. i had been up since before dawn to drive down to the Boro and run errands and to go grocery shopping for the corps.

that and i had no idea who you were...lol.

Haha. Maybe some other time. Even though I have PTSD from going down there - my tire blew out just as soon as I crossed into TN...

Haha. Maybe some other time. Even though I have PTSD from going down there - my tire blew out just as soon as I crossed into TN...

didn't John Calipari say something like that today as well? :P

i'll be there again this year as long as Regiment is in the top 8 at that time (which they SHOULD be!). i'm hearing good things about the music and they should have some very solid drill this year as well.

didn't John Calipari say something like that today as well? :P

i'll be there again this year as long as Regiment is in the top 8 at that time (which they SHOULD be!). i'm hearing good things about the music and they should have some very solid drill this year as well.

Haha. Clever joke.

LOL, loud is relative to what you know and have experienced.

I stand by my remark about 1980.

( I've heard much better lines since, but none as loud (though 2 lines in 1990 caught my attention )

so where's the place to be in Murfreesboro these days? back when i was in undergrad, i'd come to visit my friends at MTSU at The Red Rose (RIP). i have no clue where people go now.

eh, not really one place, its more of The Avenue, or The mall, stuff like that, theres not to many places, its just general areas. I dont know how it is for college students, but thats what its like for us high school students. Um, to get a group together, theres all sorts of resturants near the stadium. Oh and before the Red Rose went under, it was bought out and turned into a gay bar from what I heard, yuck... theres a whole lot of places, just not one area from what I know.