Yankee Rebels 20th annual Dixie Stinger

Fran said:

"Just curious as to why we have to wake up to be there."

Well I don't know about you, since you're nearby Fran, but I need to make the three hour drive while awake!

Hard to believe the show is only a week away. And yet another drum corps season is upon us!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't know about you, since you're nearby Fran, but I need to make the three hour drive while awake!

Yeah... this one is all of 10 minutes from home for us.

Honest to God....the older I get, I wish they were all that close. :tongue:

Fran

Fran said:

"Yeah... this one is all of 10 minutes from home for us.

Honest to God....the older I get, I wish they were all that close."

Don't we all!!

Heck, I can't even sleep in my sleep these days. :blink:

Fran

I have no prob sleeping in my sleep.....

I slept right through my 9AM nap this morning.... :tongue:

(I do have a problem going to sleep before 3AM though.... :tongue: )

Oh, I'm sure he knows.....

He know us so it's not going to be too difficult for him to figure this one out...LOL

That does it. He's dead to me.

:lol::worthy::blink:

Fran

:tongue:

Pretty much the same thing he said....Along with it's not a no go for any reason other than a rescheduled G.E. practice. :tongue:

I think I just about had him convinced if it wasn't for that.

Edited by LegalEagle50

Just curious as to why we have to wake up to be there. :tongue:

Fran

Fran 6 days and a wake-up. I am not counting the day of the show because it will be when we wake up.

What a beautiful day here in Baltimore. the Dixie Stinger is right around the corner. 5 more days and a wake up and it will be upon us. Looking to see everyone after a long cold, snowy, winter. Thank God for spring.

Great night in Drum corps world last night. Maryland drum corps hall of fame banquet. Fran nice spending the evening with you and Barb. I missed Tony and Donna. Fran sorry for the seating arrangements with our table guest,lol.

Congrats Johnny Rebel you deserve your place in Maryland Hall of Fame. And I am happy of Jack Doster he looked great last night. And to the Peeps of the Jim Henn it was a long time coming.

Edited by beagus

Can't wait for this Saturday! I sure don't want a wake up to Fran's shirt, I haven't seen Jim from Hanover in a while, and I finally will get to meet Tony. By the way is there any formal/informal practice schedule? Us parking lot lizards would like to get there early and do the rounds.

Hey Bea! Let's hope next Saturday is like this one was. What a gorgeous day it turned out to be here in NY as well as down there by you. I hesitate to say this, but Spring has a way of throwing us nasty curves. (Look at Oklahoma and North Texas this weekend!) Last year's Stinger weather was great, as was the Harrisburg Serenade's. Dare we hope for repeats this year?

Time to start getting the gear ready and looking for that 'Guess Who?' badge. Oh, and sunglasses for viewing Fran's shirt!

I missed Tony and Donna.

My apologies for us missing the evening.... :tongue: (I did suggest Angela could go with Donna)

Most of Saturday I was 101.2 and feeling like 10lbs in a 5lb sack... (saw no need to "spread the wealth" with this)

Kinda' out of it most of Saturday and Sunday, it's 1:42AM Monday now and feeling a little better with 100.1 temp...