Yankee Rebels 20th annual Dixie Stinger

Looking forward to seeing everyone a little later today!!! :tongue:

Safe travels to all! :tongue:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am truly sorry, but due to circumstances beyond my control, we are not going to be able to make it to the Stinger this year.

The Dixie Stinger is here. Travel safe everyone see you soon.

It was a nice night in Baltimore at the Stinger!

Fran

Okay, like the man said, where's the reviews?

Yeah what the big banana :tongue: said. All I can really say Mike is your group rocked the place but I could only hear the part of the hornline that was right (aka a few feet) in front of us when things got cranked. On the way out one of the members asked how our hearing was.

We were in the front row with Tony and Barb. :tongue:

One of our highlights was talking to George Hayek(sp?) of the Cabs before they went on. All that corps history and all he wanted to talk about was to tell Kris to follow thru with her therapy. Stories are true, he is one of the nice guys. :tongue:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Yeah what the big banana :tongue: said. All I can really say Mike is your group rocked the place but I could only hear the part of the hornline that was right (aka a few feet) in front of us when things got cranked. On the way out one of the members asked how our hearing was.
Why thank you Jim. I was able to get a glimpse of Hanover between performing with both Archie and Bridgemen. Nice Corps. Very impressed with that drum line and a very nice sized horn line. You guys played with a lot of confidence. Great job overall. :tongue:
We were in the front row with Tony and Barb. :blink:
Yeah, I saw all of you guys. Hope you got your hearing back. :tongue:
One of our highlights was talking to George Hayek(sp?) of the Cabs before they went on. All that corps history and all he wanted to talk about was to tell Kris to follow thru with her therapy. Stories are true, he is one of the nice guys. :tongue:
Isn't he something else? Yeah, he was one of the originals from that group on the park bench in (I believe it was) Goffle Brook Park in Hawthorne on that Sunday afternoon in 1945 when Cos decided to start the Cabs. He is truly one of the nicest guys in Drum Corps.

Well, it's on to HBG. See you and Kris then.

Working on completing the upload of the Stinger photos and audio files, hope to have the links posted some time today....

As for the review..... :tongue:

WOOHOO!!! Old School Drum Corps "IN YO' FACE"!!! :tongue:

More, maybe after I've finished the uploading of pics and audios....

:doh::doh::blink: Great day in Baltimore on Saturday. The Dixie Stinger was a huge success due to all the hard working people who came together to put on the show. The weather, people and food was wonderful. :blink::doh::worthy::worthy: Thank you for all the corps who performed and visited our wonderful kitchen. See you again next year.