Ever wanted a drum corps named after you?

As a result of all of this buzz, I am proud to report that in addition to the auction sponsorship, Crunchy Frog suddenly finds itself in talks with two other potential corporate sponsors.

Again, this is a badly-needed fundraising shot in the arm for Renegades, so thank you x 7777777 for all of your support, my friends!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a result of all of this buzz, I am proud to report that in addition to the auction sponsorship, Crunchy Frog suddenly finds itself in talks with two other potential corporate sponsors.

Again, this is a badly-needed fundraising shot in the arm for Renegades, so thank you x 7777777 for all of your support, my friends!

StarKist?

Hopefully the people bidding know that it is not a joke and they are in essence "signing a contract" to pay the amount they bid!

Good luck with this, I hope you get more than the current $787.78 bid.

I don't think we'll have a problem - that auction is about as clear as you can get, and the benefits of the sponsorship are real and valuable.

Most importantly, its helps the Renegades

I don't think we'll have a problem - that auction is about as clear as you can get, and the benefits of the sponsorship are real and valuable.

Most importantly, its helps the Renegades

Rock on Lee.... this is a great idea! I'm in total agreement.

:grouphug:

There already IS a drum corps named after me. I have 17 cardiac stents and there is a corps in Canada called Les Stentors

I think that's close enough - what do you think?

:doh:

I think they should pay you residuals. :blink:

Will you accept bids from George Hopkins? :grouphug:

Will you accept bids from George Hopkins? :devil:

Absolutely, it would be exta crunchy!

Crunchy Frog in 3D will likely feature a 3D note (triple D, yeah it's possible). Remember, chicks dig high notes. That's what I tell my wife anyway.

Edited by dugada