DCI Indi

Screw it, that's what American Express is for.

I have my tickets. Saturday night I'll be Section 140, Row 1, Seat 8. :thumbup:

HOLY CRAPPERS DUDE!!!! I have seats 14 and 15!!!! hahaha we will certainly meet up!!! LOL and for those of you who have NOT sat in these seats like I did last year--for one its one area where the supposed bad sound is pretty DARN GREAT!!! and oh yeah--its club section so extra inch and a half of padding and and extra inch wide! LOL they are INCREDIBLE SEATS! so EAT IT! LOL

Ced lets try to meet up again as well! it was a pretty quick meeting last year LOL

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haters. :worthy::thumbup:

nah, just jealous :lol:

Yeah'll we'll most def have to have a nice sit down with all of us.

Mitch i normally go to the Atlanta show also. I went last year. We always kinda wait til the last minute to get tickects, so i don't get the primo seats, but i like to be up top, (i like to see the drill.)

DCI may have finally priced me and the wife out of going to Finals :( Will most likely only go to Murfreesboro and maybe Atlanta... we had been planning on Indy, but I am having a hard time shelling out that much money for seats on the 30 yard line. We shall see though.

I do have to say when I was buying them that I was pretty sure i didnt pay this much even just last year...

It used to be that the best seats in the house for finals were $75-100, now they are $125 plus all of the ridiculous fees that Ticketmaster charges...

It used to be that the best seats in the house for finals were $75-100, now they are $125 plus all of the ridiculous fees that Ticketmaster charges...

Add on travel from the West Coast and you begin to understand how this will only be my third Finals despite being a drum corps fan for almost 20 years.

Yeah'll we'll most def have to have a nice sit down with all of us.

Mitch i normally go to the Atlanta show also. I went last year. We always kinda wait til the last minute to get tickects, so i don't get the primo seats, but i like to be up top, (i like to see the drill.)

Yeah I have been to Atlanta show every year since they started that Regional again. Usually try to get my seats like Day 1 they go on sale. Your right upper deck gives great view of drill but also like some facial disorientation time as well so Club is a great middle spot.

one way I got the trip to be cheaper was to use up some earned points through starwood hotel chains thanks to lots of work travel! So staying at the Westin for 5 days in an upgraded platinum member room for like $78 total! :grouphug: Thank you TD Bank!!! haha