DCI Indi

I've never been to Allentown. It's a 2 day event, correct? Which day is "better" to go to? Why? :tongue:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which day is better is just your own opinion. Depends on which corps are performing on which day. Just pick the day that has your favorite corps performing.

I've never been to Allentown. It's a 2 day event, correct? Which day is "better" to go to? Why? :tongue:

Depends on who you want to see. No corps performs both days...

FRIDAY, August 6th

Blue Devils - Concord, CA

Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI

Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Cascades - Seattle, WA

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Glassmen - Toledo, OH

Pioneer - Milwaukee, WI

Spirit - Atlanta, GA

The Academy - Tempe, AZ

The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

Troopers - Casper, WY

SATURDAY, August 7th

Blue Knights - Denver, CO

Bluecoats - Canton, OH

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Mandarins - Sacramento, CA

Pacific Crest - Diamond Bar, CA

Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL

Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA

Teal Sound - Jacksonville, FL

The Cadets - Allentown, PA

GOTTA do both nights! and I actually like having two winners and all kinds of debate of who would have ended up where if it had been one big show!

Oh, all the corps are split over two days? :tongue: I knew it was two days, but for some reason I thought it was like a prelims/finals type setup. I might end up going to both days, then, because if that's the lineup, I like corps on both days. And I wont be going to Atlanta because I know I probably can't afford to go. I live in Mass. and it's sheaper for me to drive to Allentown. That's the same reason I wont be going to finals in Indy most likely. (:tongue:)

EDIT- Is there any kind of discount price if I buy a ticket to both shows, or would I have to buy a ticket to both shows, each at the full price?

Edited by CitBos

I believe the only discount is for large, bulk purchases of tickets (like for school bands, etc).

Ok. So if I wanted, say, a $25 ticket for both shows, I would have to pay $50, instead of like $45 or something. :tongue:

Anyone else here maybe going to Allentown? :tongue:

Not going to Allentown. May go to Atlanta again. I usually go there. We always seem to get our tickets for these things last minute. And probably go to the Louisville show also.

EDIT- Is there any kind of discount price if I buy a ticket to both shows, or would I have to buy a ticket to both shows, each at the full price?

I dont remember last time I went if there was (2008) but in the last it was a little cheaper if you bought both nights