Kingsmen directors....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Rocco up to these days? :tongue:

Nothing to do with US or the Kingsmen I can assure you. He wasn't involved or part of the KAC performance at the Rose Bowl in 2007 and is not affiliated with the Kingsmen Starcorps Inc. corporation now. We were fully supported by our alumni across the country.

The Kingsmen Starcorps is in need of a new junior corps director and manager

Any interested parties please visit www.xkingsmen.com and you can contact Wally Buice, BOD president for more details, or please by all means send a letter of intent. Help us put the first DCI Champions back on the map where they belong!!

I might add that there are also Board of Directors postitions open. :)

bumpity.....

Edited by PaNors77

Rocco is currently on the staff of City Sound, SoCali's newest competitive junior corps.

Just received an email update. Apparently Rocco is no longer with City Sound. From what I was told, the parting of the ways was not very pretty.

With so many Kingsmen Alumn stilli living in SoCal, I am surprised no one has stepped forward to take over the role as corps director. Perhaps a retired alum will step forward to help put the Junior Kingsmen back on the field? Good luck to both Kingsmen corps!

Edited by morganhill

Just received an email update. Apparently Rocco is no longer with City Sound. From what I was told, the parting of the ways was not very pretty.

Yep...I'd heard something along those lines, but no clue as to details.

With so many Kingsmen Alumn stilli living in SoCal, I am surprised no one has stepped forward to take over the role as corps director. Perhaps a retired alum, will step up to the plate and help put the Junior Kingsmen back on the field? Good luck to both Kingsmen corps!

I certainly hope somebody steps up soon. We DO have a director still for the KAC who has a few little gigs planned coming up, so we're still "alive". It would be nice for an alum to take it, but also we need someone experienced and knowedgeable doing this. If everything happens like we'd like, there would be 2 Kingsmen corps. A Junior competitive corps and the non competitive KAC.

Edited by PaNors77

It would be FANTASTIC to see the Kingsmen return as a junior corps. Seeing the alumni performance was a thrill, but seeing them on the competitive field again would be amazing.

Yep....that's the idea anyway, and MY main reason for performing in 07 in the first place. Now we're trying to focus on a junior corps but can't go anywhere without a director first and foremost.

Edited by PaNors77