Glassmen 2010

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just super stoked for the G-men. The hornline sounded really good at family day! I love the show and I can't wait to see how it develops over the course of the season.

I am just super stoked for the G-men. The hornline sounded really good at family day! I love the show and I can't wait to see how it develops over the course of the season.

always good to hear :tongue:

Kevin gave me a good idea last year so I am going to try it this year to see how it works. I am buying a visa card that can be reloaded by anyone. I will be giving this card to Brian today, the card will start out with $100.00 I do not know how well this will work. We will see. Hope to see some alum today at Indy.

Dean

Kevin gave me a good idea last year so I am going to try it this year to see how it works. I am buying a visa card that can be reloaded by anyone. I will be giving this card to Brian today, the card will start out with $100.00 I do not know how well this will work. We will see. Hope to see some alum today at Indy.

Dean

?

Nice show! Bring it.

Thank you for your nice comments. It is indeed a nice show. It looks to me the Scouts and Glassmen will be going head to head at least 7 times before finals week. It looks like this could be a good battle between the Scouts and the Gmen. I happen to love the Scouts show this year, the show is well done. I also know that some Scouts alum and fans have all ready crossed the Glassmen off their list of Corps to beat this season. I have a feeling that the 2010 Glassmen Family will not take this lightly and step up their game once again. It is well known that the Glassmen gets little to no love on DCP and that is all right. We are always on most peoples list of Corps getting kicked out of the top 12. Since 1993 (the first year Glassmen made finals) the Glassmen have only been out of finals twice. During this span the Glassmen have finished 5th 3 times, 8th 4 times, 10th 2 times, 11th 5 times, and 12th once. Just in case one has forgotten, the Glassmen entered the 2010 season ranked 10th in the world. If one is following the scores, the only score that really counts is the final score of the season.

Dean

Thank you for your nice comments. It is indeed a nice show. It looks to me the Scouts and Glassmen will be going head to head at least 7 times before finals week. It looks like this could be a good battle between the Scouts and the Gmen. I happen to love the Scouts show this year, the show is well done. I also know that some Scouts alum and fans have all ready crossed the Glassmen off their list of Corps to beat this season. I have a feeling that the 2010 Glassmen Family will not take this lightly and step up their game once again. It is well known that the Glassmen gets little to no love on DCP and that is all right. We are always on most peoples list of Corps getting kicked out of the top 12. Since 1993 (the first year Glassmen made finals) the Glassmen have only been out of finals twice. During this span the Glassmen have finished 5th 3 times, 8th 4 times, 10th 2 times, 11th 5 times, and 12th once. Just in case one has forgotten, the Glassmen entered the 2010 season ranked 10th in the world. If one is following the scores, the only score that really counts is the final score of the season.

Dean

From pre-season chat,...and one review , I was expecting to be bored when the Glassmen took the field at Normal a few nights ago. Hardly the case!!!! I enjoyed their performance. Loved the horn line and the book. Hope the season bodes well for them, I wouldn't cross them or any corps off of any list.

Dean

You do make some valid points here. The Glassmen has consistently been in the top 12 almost every year since 1993. But I left them off my top 12 prediction list for 2010 yesterday ( simply forgot about them ). Thanks for reminding me about this fine Corps. Any Corps that expects to knock the Glassmen out of the top 12 can't be expected to have this fine Corps just roll over for them. I expect the Glassmen to be every bit as competitive this year as they have been every year. I wish them the best in this endeavor.

Edited by BRASSO