DCI Trivia Game

There's a video of Bleu Raeders on Youtube that shows either 5 snares or a combination of snares and single tenors. It doesn't say what year it 's from but I've always assumed it was from 73' so you may be wrong but since I've already given up my answer, go ahead with the next question.

O.K. , the Blue Raeders clip is from 1972. Anybody know for sure how many snares they marched in '73?

Edited by Russellrks

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossmen 1998, and they marched 5. Is that right? If so, here's my question:

Before 2000 Cadets' show was changed to "We Are The Future (music of Walt Disney World's Millenium Celebration)", what was the original show going to be called?

*If I'm wrong, please ignore my question*

Was that the year they originally planned to do "A Young Person's Guide to Drum Corps"?

Ok, in the interest of moving forward....

What corps snare line did Fred Sanford hone his drumming chops with AND, what two (reasonably) notable people marched next to him?

What corps snare line did Fred Sanford hone his drumming chops with AND, what two (reasonably) notable people marched next to him?

I don't know the 2nd half of that one. Troopers is where he marched

Edited by azul

I'm gonna say Troopers but I don't know about the notables... Maybe Bob Kalkofen is one?

I'm gonna say Troopers but I don't know about the notables... Maybe Bob Kalkofen is one?

Oh that might be true--I'll go ahead and give it up, might be too obscure--Gerry Kearby is one, from Kingsmen, Blue Devil fame in the 70's and Ralph Humphrey is the other, Frank Zappa's drummer in the early 70's...............next

Edited by tommyfromhowardst

Ok I'll go. Which existing corps has beaten every corps but has not won the title yet? There are two possible answers for this one I think. hint: its not crown :doh:

Edited by azul