Blue Stars 2010

Indianapolis preview show on June 11th at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.

LaCrosse preview show sometime during the week of June 19-25.

As I understand, First full show in public in uniform will be June 19 at UW- La Crosse. 10:30 am Freedom Fest. The Blue Stars will kick off the Veterans Memorial Ride. Just over 10 weeks from now.

See details at http://www.bluestars.org

---tom

As I understand, First full show in public in uniform will be June 19 at UW- La Crosse. 10:30 am Freedom Fest. The Blue Stars will kick off the Veterans Memorial Ride. Just over 10 weeks from now.

See details at http://www.bluestars.org

---tom

Talk about a great day, drum corps then Harley ridin!

I'm wondering... if the Blue Stars sound this good now maybe they need to be playing a harder book! I hope this isn't a sign that they'll be peaking early this year...

Go Blue Stars!! Don't stop the Houdini hocus pocus now! :P

lol...they'll probably have enough on their plate once they put it to the drill that they won't have to worry about peaking early in the season.

I have a feeling, that, like most corps this time of year that work mostly on their music programs,

this corps and others will be having the same issues....putting the music they've learned and

rehearsed all winter/spring long, and putting movement and drill to it as well.... I dont see this as a

Blue Star issue... but a Drum Corps issue, and it will affect all involved. Plus, Im sure.. like all corps,

that IF the NEED for some music tweeking to make it -harder- or whatever, that will, too, be looked into.

• 4 weeks later...
If you're gong to do that, you have to start it with Cadets, and modify the Crown/Blue Stars/Madison a little bit

Cadets -> Star -> Current Crown -> Resurgent Blue Stars -> (Resurgent?) Madison Scouts ( :thumbup: )

and if you're going to do THAT, you have to start with Hopkins

Hopkins -> Cadets -> Star -> Current Crown -> Resurgent Blue Stars -> (Resurgent?) Madison Scouts ( tongue removed, since I'm being dead serious)

All of it is traceable back to Hopkins, whether anyone likes to admit it or not.

If you are going to really do that, you need to go back to 27th Lancers and George Zingali/Peggy Twiggs......do your homework and fill in the rest of the blanks and adjust accordingly, if you feel the need to do so.

G

If you are going to really do that, you need to go back to 27th Lancers and George Zingali/Peggy Twiggs......do your homework and fill in the rest of the blanks and adjust accordingly, if you feel the need to do so.

G

Zingali wrote great drill.

Yay.

27 never won anything. Yea, made a few hearts twitter, but never had the entire package.

Cadets didn't either til Hopkins showed up.

Hopkins was smart enough to hire Zingali.

How am I doing?

Yay.

27 never won anything. Yea, made a few hearts twitter, but never had the entire package.

How am I doing?

Zingali was smart enough to use a program on a computer....Mac or PC? That is the true question to find out who to give credit to.

Yay.

How am I doing?

Not well, learn your history and connections. And who hired who and consulted who.....

G

Not well, learn your history and connections. And who hired who and consulted who.....

G

well, call me Grasshopper and teach me! If you have all of the information, why are you so reluctant to share it?

C'mon, put it out there, where others can fact-check it too...I dare ya. (PREDICTION: Another "do your own homework" is coming...what a coward...)