Open Class evaluation

Yup! Our full schedule is posted now, we'll be on the WI/IA swing into Michigan City

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there you have it. Basically we are "approved" by DCI. We need as many people as we can get to make sure that the Corps survives for years to come. Sooo, if you still want to march in a DCI Corps this Summer, come check out Thunder. They're sounding great and everyone is working very very hard to make sure that this will be a successful season. (And don't forget DISNEYLAND!) :blink:

Is Spokane Thunder still going to California? The lineups on DCI.org only show Thunder in Northwest shows.

So there you have it. Basically we are "approved" by DCI. We need as many people as we can get to make sure that the Corps survives for years to come. Sooo, if you still want to march in a DCI Corps this Summer, come check out Thunder. They're sounding great and everyone is working very very hard to make sure that this will be a successful season. (And don't forget DISNEYLAND!) :blink:

Are they still going to So. Cal.? They are not on the schedule for any Cal. shows.

Are they still going to So. Cal.? They are not on the schedule for any Cal. shows.

As the Director stated, Thunder has to have 30 bodies on the field in Salem to be back in the DCI fold. Some of the shows have "and others" at the end of their "Corps Attending" lists. I'm sure this means Thunder and anyone elses who was being evaluated by DCI.

If Thunder doesnt meet the criteria (which BTW is looking very much like they will), I believe they would only be on exhibition at the shows in CA. So as far as I know they are definately planning to go to the shows in CA, Oregon and Idaho.

Keep your eye on their website for more information. And consider joining!!! http://www.spokanethunder.org

Edited by MsBusDriver

Lance: I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "beefing up its numbers". We're just working very hard to re-emerge this year and to provide a great experience for our kids. BTW, we'll be in Rosalia Memorial Day weekend, and we'd love to see you there!

Lance: I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "beefing up its numbers". We're just working very hard to re-emerge this year and to provide a great experience for our kids. BTW, we'll be in Rosalia Memorial Day weekend, and we'd love to see you there!

I'll show up for the show no matter what.