Just curious

I've never understood why people are so willing to excuse bad behavior because someone is talented. It is possible to be really good at something and a considerate human being at the same time.

Can't we all just get along? :tongue:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't we all just get along? :tongue:

Who's not getting along?

Before anyone misinterprets my earlier post, let me point out that my comment is not directed specifically at the Blue Devils. It is directed at the point of view expressed by rootofthechord. It's not unique to drum corps. I've run across it many times in my life and I just don't get it.

Edited by jpaul

Who's not getting along?

Before anyone misinterprets my earlier post, let me point out that my comment is not directed specifically at the Blue Devils. It is directed at the point of view expressed by rootofthechord. It's not unique to drum corps. I've run across it many times in my life and I just don't get it.

Agreed, however just from what i've seen as an observer, it seems the BD's always act like something just crawled up their ### and died. Just sayin. Also, I was impressed when I watched a reherseal for my first time, they all impressed the #### out of me. Then I was like I wanna do that!

Edited by 76strad