off seasons rumors

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress! :blink:

-liz smith-

not sure about those programs and i also hope thats not the case however i am told zydeco will be back with two guards and corona will return possibly based out of las vegas.

after almost a decade josh conley and darrick betro have exited at center grove and william chumley has taken over the program.

more as it happens.....

Edited by dugg

Gates Chili has NOT folded.

-Todd Diamond

Gates Chili Designer since 1998

gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress! :blink:

-liz smith-

not sure about those programs and i also hope thats not the case however i am told zydeco will be back with two guards and corona will return possibly based out of las vegas.

after almost a decade josh conley and darrick betro have exited at center grove and william chumley has taken over the program.

more as it happens.....

My source close to ventures says YES unfortunately..Great long time group. WHo knows it's the guard activity it can change even before i finish this and you never know although Todd said no I hear a yes on them also but till always tells.

My source close to ventures says YES unfortunately..Great long time group. WHo knows it's the guard activity it can change even before i finish this and you never know although Todd said no I hear a yes on them also but till always tells.

Time......sorry for type Os...best of luck Todd

Should be a great fit for Center Grove! Hope they have another 27 years at WGI!!

Glad that Gates-Chili is staying around. I will Take the word of the designer over a close source lol. That really sad about Ventures.... I mean i know they were smaller this year with the open guard but they had a great show. The question now is why? Why did they fold.

After almost a decade, Josh Conley and Darrick Betro have exited at Center Grove and William Chumley has taken over the program.

“Today's gossip is tomorrow's headline.”

- Walter Winchell

Well, as difficult as it is to bid 'adieu' to Josh Conley and Darrick Betro as they transition to other opportunities, it's EQUALLY EXCITING to say "bon jour" to William Chumley as he moves into the director's chair.

Sometimes, change is GOOD. Ya know...???

And I, too, am looking forward to watching Center Grove for ANOTHER 27 YEARS at WGI Finals.

Good luck to everyone in their new endeavors...!!!

more h.s. news from indiana......look for a significant style change as becca sullens [tarpon springs,north by northwest,cascades] takes over at lawrence central.

the talented katie townsend [northview,carolina crown] is now guard director at ben davis.

Edited by dugg

more h.s. news from indiana......look for a significant style change as becca sullens [tarpon springs,north by northwest,cascades] takes over at lawrence central.

the talented katie townsend [northview,carolina crown] is now guard director at ben davis.

I'm REALLY excited to see the direction Lawrence Central will go!!!