Bridgemen Home Show July 17th, 2010

Sorry Mike, no I won't be.

We,ll all miss you , especially at the VENICE after party. Ray :tongue::tongue::worthy:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy S...hit,

Is it ever QUIET - the calm before the STORM !!

Everyone is resting up for TOS - this coming Saturday night in beautiful "downtown" Bayonne by the Bay (6pm).

Top notch drum corps in town at Veterans Stadium by BHS with weather looking good (not like in rainy June) BUT HOT !!! :thumbdown:

Come see Blessed Sacrament (yeah baby), Reilly, Fusion, SKY ALUMNI (yeah baby),

see Intermission's new drill, Park City, Raiders, Surf, and of course THE BRIDGEMEN (Yeah baby).

DCA is too far away on Sat (Lewisburg/Schenectady) so this is the best (and closest) show around (and cheap $15) !!!

Afterwards, you can whoop it up at the party back at the legendary :worthy: VENICE - good food/grog and free autographs.

You really won't want to miss this, trust me :tongue:

Darth

Charlie your $$$ the 1st one. Thanks Ray :tongue::worthy::worthy:

Have a great show guys! I'll do the anti-rain dance for you all!!!

KEEP ON DANCING because the weather looks GREAT :tongue::tongue:

KEEP ON DANCING because the weather looks GREAT :tongue::tongue:

Ankle's holding up good. So I'm ok for the next 24 hours to keep dancing but after that, man I'm going to be tired Ray.

:worthy:

Bumpin' 'cause today's the day. TOS in full swing. Come have some real drum corps fun. No numbers. No worries. Just FUN. And don't forget VENICE afterwards.

It's funny, THE PINBALL WIZARD retired and was NO WHERE TO BE FOUND in the Bridgemen's show last night.

Good job Mike!!!!!!!! MORE, REPS REPS REPS!!!!!

Hype!

George

:cool: Yeah, glad I didn't wear that tinfoil hat after all. :wall: What a great, well planned rehearsal. That 4 count breakdown was EXACTLY what we needed. Man are we gonna smoke'm at DCI East. Hey, we could make top 5 and get invited into the g7. :ph34r: Now, here's hoping Mike C. doesn't get woozy after hitting those double A's just prior to the rubber bands and Bobby C. doesn't hesitate on that first step in the boxes, and I don't hesitate in the first step in the forward move in "Rainbow" we'll drop another 3/10ths. :wall: