BD 2010

Anybody heard anything on how BD is doing?

It seems with the show announcement so late, we haven't heard any clips or such. Anyone caught a recent rehearsal or have some cool scoop to share?

Word on the street is they are LOVING playing King Brass over the DyNASTY horns and that the new trumpets and mellos sound awesome!! I've also heard to watch out for a real low brass warning at Devs this year... That would be sweet! :cool:

This Kenton show sounds very cool and I really hope they will give us some of that old BD hornline sound back this year! I think it's gonna happen.. :cool:

So, if you got something, fill us in!

they decided to replace everyone with robots that are covered in chrome. They are going to have 5 synths cover the instruments in the ensemble and the rest of the members will be doing the robot during the show. Judges will be so amazed that they get at 100 at the first show.

Anybody heard anything on how BD is doing?

It seems with the show announcement so late, we haven't heard any clips or such. Anyone caught a recent rehearsal or have some cool scoop to share?

Word on the street is they are LOVING playing King Brass over the DyNASTY horns and that the new trumpets and mellos sound awesome!! I've also heard to watch out for a real low brass warning at Devs this year... That would be sweet! :cool:

This Kenton show sounds very cool and I really hope they will give us some of that old BD hornline sound back this year! I think it's gonna happen.. :cool:

So, if you got something, fill us in!

Some embellishments added to their uniforms to fit this year's theme we're hearing.

BD's Guard was head and shoulders better than anyone elses last year, imo. I havn't heard much about this year's Dance Guard.