DCA I&E/Mini Corps

Next year is a Congress year Vern so rules will change some. But if you write to me in a couple of weeks, I'll be glad to send you some to get you going. Just a little bit busy right now.

But would love to get you started.

Sept 3rd Main Street Rochester The place to BE.

and why would Dick Pronti be a little busy with the clock counting towards that first performance at 5:30PM Friday... I will be handing out the medals at 7:45PM on the percussion stage on Main St. then we all go into the Convention Center for some real live brass mini corps... amazing stuff...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My registration's being sent in soon! Cymbal solo!

amazing how time flies... it was 1995 when i started the bass drum and cymbal captions.... thats 15 years ago, and they still exist... amazing..

travel safe everyone.. our crew leaves in a few hours

Next year is a Congress year Vern so rules will change some. But if you write to me in a couple of weeks, I'll be glad to send you some to get you going. Just a little bit busy right now.

But would love to get you started.

Sept 3rd Main Street Rochester The place to BE.

Will do! :tongue:

And I will be there early!!! I can't wait!!!!! :doh: It will be my first "whole weekend" since 98!!!! :thumbup:

Everybody say hello to me there, I've been away for a while. :sad:

I remember in 2004 that after the Mini Corps competition was over there was an "enmass" playing of 2 tunes. Anybody and everybody if I remember correctly. Is anything like that happening this year?

I remember in 2004 that after the Mini Corps competition was over there was an "enmass" playing of 2 tunes. Anybody and everybody if I remember correctly. Is anything like that happening this year?

no... the evening goes too late as it is... we have a world championship the next day...

no... the evening goes too late as it is... we have a world championship the next day...

OK Thanks!!!