cavaliers food truck fire

via facebook (phantom regiments page)

cavaliers food truck caught fire on the road to Pennsylvania, everybody is okay. but if it's the truck I'm thinking, it is a very nice one and new!

Hopefully those vehicles have insurance, i don't know how those things work, but if not i'm sure they could use help!

glad nobody was hurt

That food truck is just one year old ... those generators that run all the equipment can be dangerous. I'm told that Madison is using a food truck rig this year that built the Cavies food truck ... lets hope they do not have similiar problems.

the old one is toast. there's a lot more on the Cavies homepage detailing the damage. thanks to Northern York High School for stepping up and helping to feed the kids with the use of their facilities

That food truck is just one year old ... those generators that run all the equipment can be dangerous. I'm told that Madison is using a food truck rig this year that built the Cavies food truck ... lets hope they do not have similiar problems.

Let's hope not, since I am driving that truck!!!