Carolina Crown MMX

So ... after watching the show in Hattiesburg, I still am not feeling the ending is a grand as it should or could be.

New ending in Allentown.

Also, have the guard costumes been changed since the start of the season (the non jumpsuit parts)?

They seem to be more metallic, and more sepia-toned now than they were in the early days ....

Having only seen hi-cam I can't tell but I haven't *heard* about any uniform changes.

Anyone have pix from Hattiesburg?

Conan, FTW! :worthy: Crown 2011? That would be killer stuff arranged for that hornline.

New ending in Allentown.

I thought there would be new tweaks coming for the ending before the end of the season. Sadly, I won't get to see it in Atlanta, oh well. One of these days, I'm gonna make it back to Allentown. Such a great place for drum corps. :worthy:

Listened to the show -- not watched -- to hear all these brass tics going on. Remember we are hearing the show just a few yards from the front sideline NOT from the press box. (That's often overlooked because our eyes say press box.) I have no idea about the perc-- sorry just not a drummer.

All I have to say is .... :worthy:

Could there be errors the brass judge is hearing that those mics didn't pick up? Absolutely. Is that a 5th place brass line? Not on your life.

Watching the video I did see some ens vis errors. Guard looked fabulous. Feet looked great too.

Effect.. I get why it's 3rd place. After that entire show to end it the way they do is (IMO) a bit of a let down. Can a new ending help? Guess we'll find out.

Keep doing what you do Crown! Can *wait* to see the show at East!

F*** it. I don't care what place they come in. This is the best DCI show I've seen live since. . . ever? You really can't say enough about their hornline sound. Even if they end up in fourth or fifth, this will be a show that I will listen to and watch for the rest of my life. Thank you, Crown, for giving the fans this ridiculous music book and show.

Maybe a new ending tonight? Who is going to the show in Salem, VA? We want to see your review here after the show.

Awesome!!! I hope that this new ending will be more amazing than 2008's 1812/Hallelujah Chorus and 2009's Promise of Living recap COMBINED! Can't wait to watch the Allentown VOD's! Good luck, Crown!!!

Edited by CMFC4Ever