DCP-I Bonus Point Schedule

Please note... the bonus point schedule is being modified a bit. The change originally scheduled for July 30th is being moved to July 29th (since I will be driving to Murfreesboro on the 30th).

Works for me I am driving to Atlanta on the 30th :laughing:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Works for me I am driving to Atlanta on the 30th :laughing:

Works for me I...

...uh, have no life, and will be at the computer either way waiting with bated breath. :thumbup:

Which really dooesn't matter for anyone making a change tomorrow. They will still have to wait until the 30th to make another one.

So the question is do you skip this one to be one of the 1st to make the next one.??????????

Would it be better if I move the one on Aug 6th to Aug 7th or keep it on the 6th, but push it back to 4:00 PM or something? Or I can do the change on the 30th, maybe just in the morning instead of waiting until noon.

I dont want to mess people up

Edited by CincinnatiGloryMello

Yeah, I don't think any of the other dates need to be moved.

No don't change anything else. I was just making a point. I would believe with the point increse that most directors will make their changes tomorrow. Thus your change will only effect the few directors who will skip it.

Now if it were the last point increase that would be different, but it's not.

No don't change anything else. I was just making a point. I would believe with the point increse that most directors will make their changes tomorrow. Thus your change will only effect the few directors who will skip it.

Now if it were the last point increase that would be different, but it's not.

True. Even if it is the FINAL change before FINALS you are going to be able to tweak your changes round to round after that (2 changes a round). It's LIVE season folks, dice throwing time and time to get all the real DCI judges phone numbers so you can call them with a plug for your homer captions corps. :unsure:

time to get all the real DCI judges phone numbers so you can call them with a plug for your homer captions corps. :tongue:

shoot--dont tell everyone how I won!!!!

It's 10:30, do you know where your point increase is?

I know noon is not a time set in stone, but I have a life....well work to do...need to check this off my "to do" list.

Hmmmm...

I am able to update my captions, but there is a point missing. Shedule on p.1 here says we go to 138 points today, but I have only 137 available. Any ideas?

Ack! I just reread and understood Ex VK DM's post... don't mind me. :tongue: