Start Time: 7pm (local)

Weather: High 97, Low 63, 20% chance of rain

Gonna be there!

Go BK!

:thumbup:

Gonna be there!

Go BK!

:tongue:

You are hereby required to return to DCP tomorrow with a very detailed review.....pictures are not required, but would be greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Gonna be there!

Go BK!

:thumbup:

Awesome, you should give us Corps play by play.... :thumbup: Anyway, just let us know what your impressions of the show was when it is all said and done. I'm looking forward to this debut for BK and Troop, Gooooooooo Blue Knights!!!!! Get Classical Baby!! :tongue:

Wes P

BK '97 '98

GOOOOOOOOO TROOPERS!!!!!!

All I can say to the Troopers is.............you are Wanted!

Hurry out to California and come play with the Devs and Vanguard!

Anyone have a prediction for this show tonight?

Most would have BK in 1st, but you never know! I wouldn't be surprised to see Academy over Troop tonight. It's been pretty quiet for all three of these over the off-season....looking forward to seeing pictures and reading reviews!

Most would have BK in 1st, but you never know! I wouldn't be surprised to see Academy over Troop tonight. It's been pretty quiet for all three of these over the off-season....looking forward to seeing pictures and reading reviews!

Agreed very quiet.... I think all three of these corps are gonna be better than a year ago and are playing the underdog role..... I know always loved to be the underdog!!! WE'll see how it come out. I have heard some recent recordings of BK and they sound great with great charts but have not seen them!!!

Wes P

I'm thinking BK will take first (I can't wait to hear Elgar's Nimrod in their show) and then for me it's a toss up between Troopers and Academy. The Academy has been getting a lot better over the years so we'll see!

I'm thinking BK will take first (I can't wait to hear Elgar's Nimrod in their show) and then for me it's a toss up between Troopers and Academy. The Academy has been getting a lot better over the years so we'll see!

Have fun, wish I could beam myself to Rio Rancho for tonight, but no.... Lets us know your thoughts of Nimrod and the corps performances tonight after the show!!!

Wes P