Tough Luck for Phantom

From Facebook:

"Phantom Regiment having rough afternoon/evening. Our souvie truck was broken into by breaking passenger window and now corps is taking shelter in locker rooms at school due to the bad storms sweeping thru the Midwest as we type. Will update after storm passes."

Geesh, people always gotta steal something. Do people not realize that money isn't just floating around in this activity anyway...so why does someone have to ruin it and break into a souvie truck!? As for the weather...not much you can do about that. We have that here in Alabama pretty often!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't that bad of a storm. It went by really quick.

Well...that's probably not their biggest concern at this point anyway. Not that the souvie truck effects the corps performance...but it has to be a disappointment for someone to do such a bad thing.

this sucks. not quite as bad as the time the trailer burned down in '00 or '01 (can't remember exactly when).

however, they are staying in Wyandotte, MI...aka South Detroit. They're probably not in all that great of a neighborhood. i hope they stay safe from the storms and whatever else is lurking around.

this sucks. not quite as bad as the time the trailer burned down in '00 or '01 (can't remember exactly when).

however, they are staying in Wyandotte, MI...aka South Detroit. They're probably not in all that great of a neighborhood. i hope they stay safe from the storms and whatever else is lurking around.

wyandotte is a nice area. Its part of DR which is a nice area especially by the water.

i'm glad i included that word "probably" then. i just get bad images when i think of detroit. ###### mass media!

I live about 3 miles from "8 mile", Wyandotte's a relatively nice place. You were right about that part though ^

Just look for the guys walking around Detroit with Phantom tour shirts on. :sad:

No really, sorry Phantom. I just talked to their souvie lady the other day in West Virginia.

I'm sure they can get a cash advance to replace anything they need since they have an excellent proposal on the table to increase their revenue flow next year.

tiny-violin1.jpg

if I has PS, I would make it red.

that was last year :sad:

Just look for the guys walking around Detroit with Phantom tour shirts on. :tongue:

wait im wearing a tour shirt :sad: