BARNUM FESTIVAL

Nice touch on the DCA website, with the recap for the Bridgeport show AND the ordinals from that show posted as well, below the recap. :rolleyes:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ace - nice to see you last night. :rolleyes:

5 point, caption sweep victorys seldom are.

As someone who was there I disagree on some of the captions' decisions.

One thing is for sure....based on the caption scores and ordinals over the first 2 shows, Bucs appear to be absolutely killin' in Visual and Music effect. The show appears to be playing very well to the sheets and my word on the street is that the show is full of content, effect and potential. If they can execute this show as well, or better than the rest of the circuit....they win. Edited by VOReason

Buc's music sounded scary good from the May standstill video on TSNTBN, I had a feeling that once they got the drill nailed down they were going to be tough to beat. I get to see them on 7/24, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

liz you may disagree but they did it 2 weeks in a row. that's 2 different panels that agree. it's a fact of life. sorry

You must come up and see us some year, Fran, and hang in The Circle!

Ace

Yeah...it's been a while since I've been to the Barnum show. One of these years......!!!!

liz you may disagree but they did it 2 weeks in a row. that's 2 different panels that agree. it's a fact of life. sorry

Yeah, well - after watching both shows, I'm beginning to think the judges have lost their minds. I don't disagree with the Bucs being in first place, but the captions, ordinals, and point spreads are absolutely ludicrous in some of these cases.

Yeah, well - after watching both shows, I'm beginning to think the judges have lost their minds. I don't disagree with the Bucs being in first place, but the captions, ordinals, and point spreads are absolutely ludicrous in some of these cases.

i remember in 1976 when cabs were doing the same thing. it was frustrating but i know that all the corps worked harder as the season dragged on. cabs won DCA by 6 point's...........but no one whinned about it. what is going on? you all wanted subjective build up judgeing. well live with it.