Metamora Marching Memories

Pio 72

That would be reeeaaaal nice. We didn't get that high until Atlanta last year.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

other then putting the iggy on SFZfan... doesnt sound like much...... just checked the weather channel..... looking like rain is very evident .. and will

be there for a few hours......... hope it clears up.!

Please dont slander a corps' name...... thank-you !

other then putting the iggy on SFZfan... doesnt sound like much...... just checked the weather channel..... looking like rain is very evident .. and will

be there for a few hours......... hope it clears up.!

Please dont slander a corps' name...... thank-you !

When they put on a blue uniform They'll be the Blue Stars again. I love the corps.. The new uniform is not good. Get over it and stop sending PMs... I don't care.

Per TomVV:

Director's meeting at 6:30-- decided on another directorks meeting at 7 pm to decide. Field is in good shape, but might be standstill outside or possibly in gym. Rain is slowing. Maybe a field show?

from TomV on Blue Stars forum

Director's meeting at 6:30-- decided on another directorks meeting at 7 pm to decide. Field is in good shape, but might be standstill outside or possibly in gym. Rain is slowing. Maybe a field show?

---tom

When they put on a blue uniform They'll be the Blue Stars again. I love the corps.. The new uniform is not good. Get over it and stop sending PMs... I don't care.

A uniform doesnt make a corps....... the members do.... So please take your 1971 mentality and depart for your nearest tact depot.

Have a nice night !

A uniform doesnt make a corps....... the members do.... So please take your 1971 mentality and depart for your nearest tact depot.

Have a nice night !

No need to keep talking to him. He has been making these type of comments for over a week now and is obviously keeping it up simply to be provocative. You are not going to have any impact on his lonely existence.

Yes, please go!! Do ya'll remember Orlando last year? It POURED--several times. The fans waited under the stadium standing in the flood waters. Eventually the show was underway--it was a stand still, but worth every minute of the wait!

I have to disagree...I left very upset and disappointed and hardly thought it was worth the wait...I do hope everyone goes tonight though to support the corps.

No need to keep talking to him. He has been making these type of comments for over a week now and is obviously keeping it up simply to be provocative. You are not going to have any impact on his lonely existence.

Yes... you are SO correct....... I knew I've seen his/her lonely existance on this forum before....

has something personal against the corps apparently......

Well..... he's on iggy.........

But thank-you for the words..... Appreciate it !