Pioneer 2010

Come on Pioneer fans. Let's get this thread back on the first two pages. The kids are doing their part and working their butts off. Let's do our part and keep their name in front of the DCPers.

Naperville will be a great show for Pioneer. Let's see some spirit.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Pioneer fans. Let's get this thread back on the first two pages. The kids are doing their part and working their butts off. Let's do our part and keep their name in front of the DCPers.

Naperville will be a great show for Pioneer. Let's see some spirit.

And you don't mean Spirit, the corps! (since they are there too)

I'm rooting for Pioneer pretty hardcore this year--two of my friends are on the snareline. I would love for Pioneer to get further this year than they have in a while. I think they've got the show that can do that. They've just gotta keep working hard through this intense summer heat and perform!

Edited by blitzcon

And you don't mean Spirit, the corps! (since they are there too)

I'm rooting for Pioneer pretty hardcore this year--two of my friends are on the snareline. I would love for Pioneer to get further this year than they have in a while. I think they've got the show that can do that. They've just gotta keep working hard through this intense summer heat and perform!

No, I didn't mean "Spirit" the drum corps, but I hope they do well too. I love this activity and want everyone to do well. I'm partial to Pioneer because my son is in his second year with them. Love what Donny and the staff are doing to upgrade the corps.

I think it will become apparent just how improved Pioneer is when they start performing in front of the full panel of judges. With new guard unis and uniform jackets, improvements and changes to the show, I'm willing to bet Pioneer is going to keep moving upwards in score, and will be in contention for semis come late July and August. Last year, we came out a little flat after the break we had in July, but this is a much improved corps, and they have the room to grow even more. Every corps can start off hot, but this is a marathon, not a sprint, and I believe Pioneer's got the horses to make it to the end of the season.

Better Every Day.

Hey, I'm for talking about my kids!! I certainly cannot wait until Naperville on Sunday! With lots of family and friends (we live very close) and some of their "band" family will be attending and cheering loudly! Here's to passing that 70 mark! We're all cheering and routing for semi finals.

Practices are going very well...new uniforms are fitted and ready to go in Naperville.

Donny

I'm bringing my camera. Pictures of new unis look very good. Guard uniforms a little different from past years. should provide a pleasing contrast to corps uniforms.

I hope the weather cooperates this year.

Joe

Practices are going very well...new uniforms are fitted and ready to go in Naperville.

Donny

Sounds like Pioneer-Nation will be out in full force at Naperville :thumbdown:

See you there....GO PIO !!!

On fan network the two shows I have watched the most are Santa Clara Vanguard's (because my son is marching) and Pioneer!

I talked to my son about Pioneer and he said he thought Pioneer was the last teaching corps out there.

Looking forward to watching the show as the season progresses.