Fort Edward/Glens Falls show wed June 30th

I was at the show. A man sitting one row in front of me and about 5 people over did yell G7 when Phantom was on the field. I did not notice the shoe. I thought he might yell again when Bluecoats were entering but he did not.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't follow many of the rules and such at dci. Generally just go to shows and enjoy.

But after reading all the press releases on this G7 stuff I must say that is a huge change.

Thanks for giving me the links to better understand what has been proposed.

7 drum corps (Blue Devils, SCV, Cavaliers, Bluecoats, Crown, Cadets, and Phantom Regiment) are trying to give themselves all of the voting power, perform fewer times during the week, get more money, ban other corps from performing on Fridays and Sundays, and much more.

Wow, that sounds pretty awful. Thanks for the information.

I don't follow many of the rules and such at dci. Generally just go to shows and enjoy.

But after reading all the press releases on this G7 stuff I must say that is a huge change.

Thanks for giving me the links to better understand what has been proposed.

You are very welcome...I apologize for my under the rug comment...

ok, this thread has been sufficiently sidetracked into being a G7 discussion. For further G7 discussion feel free to refer to any of the threads in this part of the forum:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...p?showforum=295

with the political angle the alleged shoe throwing incident discussion took I'm going to have to lock this thread down.

sorry for the inconvenience everyone.