BLUE STARS 2010!

Sorry but they are grey this year and that is unfortunate. Grey Stars it is! :thumbup:

Uhm, rude much? Have respect, please.

• Like 2

You really don't want to see them - trust me. BUT if you really want to see - look in the new unis thread.

SFZFAN.....

what exactly is wrong with this uni..? No-it doesnt have cross straps.... no doesnt have white bibs....

BUT ........

This corps is rockin' !!!!!!!!!

They are hot !!! AND have a GREAT SHOW....

Just a note to yourself....

(open your mind...... a uniform DOESNT make a drum corps..... the members do.....)

AND THIS CORPS HAS ITS HEAD ON.......and FOCUSED !!!!

Look out to those above.......!

• Like 1

Blue Stars' ballad is absolutely beautiful to listen to. I just wish that last chord before they turn backfield is just horns and no cymbals so the chord can ring out.

I'm with you on that one.

I also wish Crown would lose the cymbals at the end of build in Nimrod and let the "echo out" (sorry for the cross-corps reference in this thread).

I'm obsessed with this show. Up there with Phantom and Crown as my faves right now. I want them to finish in the top 6 so badly. Just gotta clean up Nixon in China like CRAZY!!!

Agreed!!

SFZFAN.....

what exactly is wrong with this uni..? No-it doesnt have cross straps.... no doesnt have white bibs....

BUT ........

It's grey. He doesn't care for it.

This corps is rockin' !!!!!!!!!

They are hot !!! AND have a GREAT SHOW....

That has nothing to do with the uniforms.

Just a note to yourself....

(open your mind...... a uniform DOESNT make a drum corps..... the members do.....)

AND THIS CORPS HAS ITS HEAD ON.......and FOCUSED !!!!

He said he loves the corps' playing and marching. Which part of that did you not understand?

Prairie Sound person......

A uniform DOES NOT make a drum corps !

The members, staff, leaders and alum are behind the corps....... are the reason this great organization is

where it is today, and has risen to this level after so many years.......

If you and Sanzy are so upset because it doesnt "look" like the uniform that "you" know, then I feel sorry

for you...... SO MUCH MORE TO DRUM CORPS THEN A UNIFORM..........

Once you hear the music to this show you will understand that the staff and those show designers realized that

a "darker" look was needed. Maybe once you've seen the show... so please, until then, plesae hold your comments

to yourself, and wait unitl you have visual proof that the directional team has moved thsi corps forward and in a correct look.

If it helps................ close your eyes and think 1980 !!!

Thank-you from a very active and proud alum !

Edited by Briggs1

When watching thefannetwork video of the bluestars, the gray pants almost blend in with the field. B/c of the white tops, it creates an effect of them almost floating over the field and it's interesting to watch each drill form take shape. Can't wait to see them in person. I imagine the gray won't blend quite as much in person versus the low-quality camera recording.

It's grey. He doesn't care for it.

That has nothing to do with the uniforms.

He said he loves the corps' playing and marching. Which part of that did you not understand?

amen