Salem Forrest Saloon

I would've thought you'd be a UT COW fan, now I really respect you, TCU should get put in the Big 12, I mean 10 or whatever it's called now.

Wes P

I'm only a UT Fan because of the family I married into. I went to UH and my sis and bro are Baylor alums. Basically, the teams I would cheer for generally suck. :tongue:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words. Kaval Sviri was an absolute blast to play. I had some pretty sweet drill, too :laughing:

We were the last G bugle line in BK history, so when the horns came up for sale that fall I HAD to get one. Got my mello right here, actually. Still plays pretty good too. :tongue:

I'm jealous... Would've loved to have had my horn, well at least from '98, the sopranos were brand new that year.. My '97 was an older Maurader and I had a love hate relationship with it, but mostly hate!!

WP

Twitter 9minutes ago-"bk just finished their show. Crowd LOVED it. Scores to come."

I'm ready for these scores lol

SCORES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, k I'm calm. SCORES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

World Class

Blue Knights- Denver, Colorado *76.50

Troopers- Casper, Wyoming *71.70

Open Class

Oregon Cusaders- Portland Oregon *70.00

SCV Cadets- Santa Clara, California *74.60

Spokane Thunder- Spokane, Washington *58.10

Anyone going to this show? Would love to get a bit of play by play tonight? I'm thinking the scores will look something like this:

BK- 76.5

Troopers-72.5

What do yall think? :tongue: yee haw...

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

Ok I was right on the money with BK's score, Was a little high but close for the Troop!! Way to go BK, can't wait til you guys get to compete with the corps in the 77-79 range to see where you stack up!

Wes P